CHAPTER 19 - Peace which never exists

" Any updates on the guys ?" The old man asked the messenger .  " Choi Soobin goes to college as usual , Choi Beomgyu has started his training in Choi entertainment , Kang Taehyun visited a boxing club recently and Hueningkai seemed to go out often too " The guy said and the old man nodded .

" What about Yeonjun ?" he questioned .  " That guy doesn't have a constant plan , he just roams around , it's difficult to track him " the messenger said and the old man smirked .

" Keep a track on the others , we have to finish one out of the five soon , within this week " the old man said with the dirtiest smirk on his face .

---------------------------------------------------------------

Soobin and Beomgyu decided to stop by the cafe to check on their little one .  But to their surprise , they saw Yeonjun and Taehyun present too .  Hueningkai came out and saw all these 4 staring at eachother . 

" Aah I keep running into unwanted people today " Beomgyu said clenching his jaw as he looked at his brother and Taehyun .   " Huh Hyuka is everything going well ? Should I stay here ? " Soobin asked as he approached Kai .  " All is fine Soobin hyung , and your cousin said she'll come here in an hour and take over , I'll be free later " Kai said and Soobin patted his head . 

" Beomgyu and Soobin hyungs why don't you sit there ? I'll bring something for you'll to drink , Taehyunna here's your smoothie btw " Kai said as he placed it on Taehyun's table and left smiling . 

Beomgyu and Soobin sat in the bench next to Yeonjun and Taehyun . There was so much tension in the air , Hueningkai couldn't be at peace though he was away from them . 

" Yeonjun hyung when did you come here ? " Soobin asked to break the silence .  " Ah me ? I came before 30 mins , why , should I not come to your cafe ? " Yeonjun asked staring at Soobin making him gulp nervously . 

" No it's not like that . I expected Taehyun to be here but you were a little unexpected " Soobin said smiling awkwardly .  " So you wanted to meet the other four but not me ? " Yeonjun asked and Soobin was lost for words now . 

" It's not like that Yeonjun I.." Soobin was trying but Yeonjun interrupted .   " I thought you were busy with your college stuff over the time , but you have time to go out on dates even nowadays " Yeonjun said scoffing and Soobin's eyebrows twitched in confusion .

" Why are you trying to order him around ? He can go out with whoever he wants , you think people will always be clinging to you 24/7 huh ? " Beomgyu asked turning to Yeonjun's side .  " Beomgyu I'm not talking to you , stay out of this " Yeonjun said looking into Beomgyu's eyes . 

" I can't . You are scaring my friend here and you expect me to stay silent ? I can't stay quiet and watch every nonsense you do , got it Choi Yeonjun ? " Beomgyu said and turned to the other side . 

Hueningkai and Taehyun were watching all the chaos silently as they were afraid to interrupt . Soobin knew where these things will end and he started to fear them already .

" Your friend ?  Yah , if he's your friend , then I'm your brother ! You can't see that ? An outsider is more important to you than I am now ? " Yeonjun asked standing up not knowing his words hurt Soobin eventually .