CHAPTER 36 - CEO Choi's is(are) cool

After their hike in Hallasan National Park , they enjoyed playing in the Gwangchigi beach . They visited the Dongamsa Temple and ended their Day 1 there . 

Next Morning , Hyuka was deep in sleep . " Kai , Hey Kai Hueningkai get up ! We'll miss the sunrise if you keep sleeping ! " Chanmi shook his arms and he moved lazily . 

Hyuka turned to the other side forcefully not knowing the other was holding his arms , making her fall beside him . He opened his eyes and saw her staring at him , glaring at him to be precise .

" G-good Mmorning I'll be right back ! " Hyuka gulped nervously running to the washroom . She sat up on the bed and let out a deep sigh.

----------------------------------------

( My playlist currently playing Imperfect love - Seventeen )

They took a cab to Seongsan ilchulbong . " It's 6.10 a.m , the sun hasn't risen yet , it rises up like 5.55 usually " Chanmi wondered as they sat down on the grass .

" There there the sun is coming up ! " Hyuka pointed out

" There there the sun is coming up ! " Hyuka pointed out . Chanmi turned to her right and saw the sunrays fall on his face , something about him was really captivating .

" Chanmi do you have any wish ? " Hyuka asked making her comeback to reality .  " Aahh me ? I have a lot of wishes , which one are you asking ? " Chanmi asked playfully.

" The one your heart really wants , pray for it to this Sun , I'll do the same " Hyuka suggested and she nodded . They both clasped their hands together and closed their eyes .

" I really wish my Dad understands my dreams one day . I wish this happiness lasts forever " Chanmi prayed .

" I wish happiness and good health to all my people , I wish this happiness lasts forever " Hyuka prayed and turned to Chanmi , who was already smiling at him. 

--------------------------------------

It was Sunday , let's see what the others at home are doing . Taehyun has gone for his training , Soobin to his Cafe , Jimin and Haneul went to visit their parents . 

" Yah Gyu did you see this Guilty challenge of Taemin ? Why don't we do this challenge together ? " Yeonjun asked Beomgyu who was lying on his lap , playing games .

" Show me " Gyu asked and Yeonjun showed his phone to him .  " Let's do this ! We are definitely gonna be the reason for some girls death then " Beomgyu smirked and Yeonjun laughed .