CHAPTER 7 - Roommatezz

"Go and talk to him , we have to get his approval before the time limit ends " Taehyung said with a serious tone and Jimin looked at me with a worried expression .  " Fighting Haneul aa" Jimin said giving a thumbs up and I went near the billing counter where he was standing at .   

" Please can I get your order madam " Soobin said looking at his monitor and looked up when he received no response .  " Aren't you the attorney at Choi house ? You're Attorney Choi Haneul right ?" Soobin asked as his eyes widened at the sight of Haneul .

 " Yeah I am , How have you been Mr. Soobin ?" I asked him with a smile and he smiled back .  " Ya I'm doing good , I really didn't expect to see you at my own café , this is quite surprising " Soobin said and I smiled nervously .   "Soobin shall we talk for sometime if you're free ?" I asked him and he looked at me in confusion . 

" Sure Attorney Choi , lets sit there " he said as he dragged a chair for me to sit and he sat on the other side .  "I'll get straight to the point . Soobin did you decide anything about this ? Because you're the only one who hasn't signed the agreement " I said and he tilted his head to the right . 

" Everyone has signed already ? Money really blinds people's eyes , even the rich ones are not an exception to this " Soobin said smirking .

   " Soobin , you're right but I can't say you are fully right . As someone who knows about every member's tasks , I think they didn't agreed to this just because of money . They have many sources to earn even if they don't get a dollar out of this . It's something more than that , it's a fight with themselves . It seems like you're already fighting yourself , I hope you win this " I said patting his shoulders before leaving outside .

Jimin and Taehyung followed me and I turned towards them .  " Haneul do you think he'll agree ?" Jimin asked me .  " Lets wait for him , I'm sure he'll accept . Taehyung , I think you should start preparing other things now " I said and Taehyung nodded in satisfaction .

Later in the evening , Soobin was walking towards home and stopped when he saw some kids playing at the park .  Seeing the kids reminded him of his cheerful baby side which hasn't come out in years . Soobin used to be a bright and adorable boy in his schooldays but things changed when he entered college . Despite being famous for his good looks , he wasn't happy since all the annoying rich boys and girls would take him for their advantage . They teased him for being too soft and degraded his family for serving the Choi's which left a scar on him for a lifetime . That's when Soobin started to hate rich people and wanted to stand on his own legs . 

But now , life seems to think the opposite , giving him something he hated so much . Though he hated to admit it , he wanted to revive his college life back , something which is happier than before . Not just as a heir of the Choi but as someone who stands on his own legs without serving anyone . Soobin's thoughts were all over the place and Haneul's voice echoed in his mind . He smirked as he remembered her words .   

"This is indeed a fight with myself " Soobin said letting out a chuckle .  He took his phone and dialed someone and they picked it up .  " Secretary Kim , I'm accepting this " .