CHAPTER 18 - Soogyu the bestiez

Two weeks had passed by , and everything was at peace . But you cannot expect it when Beomgyu and Soobin are at one place . 

" Beomgyu can't you keep your clothes at your own room ? Why are they at my room huh ?" An angry Soobin questioned Beomgyu who was playing games in his mobile unbothered .  " Hyung I didn't leave them , the maids would have misplaced it . Why are you worked up huh ?" Beomgyu raged at Soobin too . 

" Because this is not the first time . That day you left your laptop in my room too and I literally slept on it , what if it broke ? " Soobin asked frustrated and Beomgyu scoffed .

" Yah we were both listening to the songs I made that night in your room , and I left it because I was sleepy . You even returned it with the brighest smile on your face and look at you now , what's wrong with you ?" Beomgyu asked and Soobin let out a sigh . 

" Soobin hyung is something wrong ? You usually don't behave like this , I know we fight for silly reasons but not this much , tell me what's bothering you ?" Beomgyu asked and his voice now sounded warmer unlike before . 

Soobin realised that he was also messing  with Beomgyu for no reason and there was something disturbing him too . And that was none other than Yeonjun . 

Ever since that day , Yeonjun and him had not spoken with eachother . They only meet during breakfast and dinner , and both of them avoid each other's gaze . There was a visible tension between them . Afcouse Haneul noticed it but she remained silent , since it's something they should solve themselves . 

Soobin let out a big sigh and then smiled at Beomgyu .  " Sorry Beomgyu , I was just frustrated at college assignments . I let it out on you , my mistake , I'm really sorry " Soobin said as he engulfed Beomgyu into a big hug . 

Beomgyu was flustered by Soobin's sudden actions but he hugged him back .  " Assignments aren't a big thing , I have a lot of nerd friends , should I ask them to do it for you ? You know money speaks " Beomgyu whispered the last words in his ears and Soobin flicked his forehead .

" Yah weren't you a professor yourself ? Look at you giving ideas you idiot " Soobin said and Beomgyu laughed .   " I was but not now . Anyways wanna free your mind going out with me ? " Beomgyu asked winking at him making Soobin almost blush . 

" Yah I'm not asking you out on a date or something , why are you blushing ? People might get the wrong idea " Beomgyu said looking around and Soobin laughed . 

" Gimme 5 mins I'll be here " Soobin said as he went to fetch his coat from his room. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Beomgyu was waiting outside leaning on the car's door scrolling his phone . He heard constant horn sounds from the other side but chose to ignore it . 

It was Taehyun .   " What the hell is wrong with that guy ?" Taehyun muttered as he came out of the car and approached Beomgyu .   " Yah Choi Beomgyu you can't hear my horn sounds ? Can't you see me ?" Taehyun asked in an annoyed manner and Beomgyu looked at him finally . 

" Oh I see you now , Hello " Beomgyu said waving his hands at him and turning the other side . Taehyun held his wrist making Beomgyu turn to him forcefully .   " Beomgyu you can never see or hear me , I know that . But you just can't park your car in the midway like this , have you lost your mind ?" Taehyun asked and Beomgyu yanked his wrist out of Taehyun's grip .