CHAPTER 60 - A New Beginning

Soobin didn't even get the time to look back on his life , because he had to move forward . He has been preparing for this exams all the two weeks , he has 4 and he's already done with two.

" Soobina , can I come in ? " His cousin , Aera knocked on the door .  " Yeah come in Aera " Soobin said still focused on his notes. Aera came and sat beside him.

" Soobina , you didn't even study this much when for your Computer Science Major , I remember you passed every semester with border marks , look at you working so hard for this , I'm really proud of you " Aera said messing up his hair.

" I have to , I have promised Haneul shi I'll complete this contract well , so I have to. But another important motivation is , I'm doing something I love , I wanted to do this since always , so I have to work hard to achieve my dream right ? " Soobin said with a light smile.

Aera was wondering when did her cute bubbly cousin become this responsible. " By the way , did you speak with anyone there Soobina ? " Aera asked hesitatingly , Soobin sighed.

" No " He replied spacing out .  " Soobina , do you think this is really the solution ? " She asked . " I don't know Aera , I just did whatever I felt right at the moment . I think it is better , I don't think I would have stayed normal if I was there " Soobin replied.

" I understand , but don't you miss them ? " Aera asked looking at him . Soobin smiled a little as he looked at his PC wallpaper , it was a group pic they took in Italy.

" Very much , it is hard " He said pressing his lips .  " Fine , do whatever you feel right Soobina , I'll support you , but please , eat something " Aera said standing up.

" I'm not hungry " Soobin said as he continued reading . " YAH ! Starving yourself isn't the solution to anything , what if you go and faint in Exam hall huh ? You want your family to kill me or what ? " Aera asked pinching his ear. 

" Yah yah yah that hurts , you are talking as if you are not my family " Soobin chuckled .  " I meant your new family , in your blood relation , I think I'm the only family left for you , it's vice versa tho . Let's be happy with ourselves " Aera giggled.

" Here is jjjangmyeon and rice cakes , make sure to empty them , you have to write exam tomorrow " Aera said as she pulled him outside and placed the food on the table.

" Mmm this is so tasty ! Yah when did you learn to cook ? " Soobin asked curiously . " In the gap of nine months , just eat without questioning me " Aera smacked his head as she left outside.

Aera walked to the next street and waved hands at the familiar person .  " Did he eat it ? " Yeonjun asked curiously .  " He's eating it , he said it was tasty , I almost got caught tho " Aera said.

" Why ? " He asked .  " I don't cook that well , I just wanted to say you are the one cooked it , but since you asked me not to , I didn't . You really have to do this ? " Aera asked leaning against the wall.