Another Trip part 2!

Walker scoops Landon up and they make their way out of the prison and to the car. When they get in Landon breaks down crying and they start driving to the next prison. They are wanting to get this done and get back to the hotel. It is a two-hour drive to the next prison, and they can tell Landon has had a rough day. Tom keeps giving Jace hugs and thanking him for hitting that bitch. They tell Linda the story and she gives Jace a high five. She asks Landon if he is ok, and he nods. He is still crying. He is not crying because he is sad. He is crying because he is happy. His brothers chose to help him and believe him. He is glad Jace hit Amanda and that Walker put her in here place. He loves his brothers. He closes his eyes and wants to nap on the way to see Dane.

They get to the prison and Tom wakes Landon up. He is a lot more nervous. He is terrified of Dane. They make their way in, and they meet with the warden. He explains all the rules and he leads them to a room. They see Dane sitting at the table and his eyes get real big when he sees Landon walking through the door with the other brothers.  He waits for them to sit down and they will all talk. 

(D) I hear you went and saw your mom. 

(W) That is not his mom, and you are not his dad. 

(D) I understand. 

(L) I just wanted to come and see you and you will see me walk out. 

(D) I understand and we deserve it. 

(W) You do. 

(D) I have one request. 

(W) What do you want? 

(D) I want you to let Clay go. I will plead guilty and accept the death sentence if you tell them Clay did not hurt you. 

(W) We are not doing that. You can accept a deal or not, I really do not care. Landon can get on a stand and tell them what you did. They have Clay's semen that they collected from inside of Landon. It matched and we are pressing charges on the little bastard. 

(D) I promise I will make this drag out if you do not accept my deal. 

(L) Where would he live? No one wants him. 

(D) He can stay in a foster home until he turns eighteen. 

(L) I will make one deal and one deal only. 

(D) Ok.

(L) I will agree not to press charges if they can keep him in the detention center until he turns eighteen. 

(D) Deal. 

(L) Is that ok with you Walker?

(W) That is fine with me. 

(D) I will call my lawyer and speak with him today. 

(L) Thank you. 

(D) Which one of you slapped my wife. 

(J) I did you dirty bastard and I will slap you too. You will not speak to Landon in a negative way. 

(W) I hope you got that message loud and clear. 

(D) You stuck up for your baby brother. I am proud of you. I miss when Clay and Landon were close. 

(W) Well, you should have saved him from being beat and molested. 

(D) I know and I will pay with my life. 

(W) We will drop the charges when we talk to a lawyer. 

(D) Ok. 

(L) I am ready to go. 

(D) Landon, I hope your life gets better. I am sorry for everything we did to you. I do not want you to forgive me. I want you to move on and do great things with your life. You are so smart, and you are amazing. I am ready to go back guards.