A sad day for the brothers!

Landon has six older brothers. They have spent thousands of dollars looking for him. Their parents found Landon three years ago. Their uncle Dane shot both of their parents. It was the hardest news they have ever gotten. They thought their baby was coming home. Instead, Walker had to plan two funerals and take over a company. Let's talk about the brothers. 

Walker Rivera

Walker is the oldest brother he is twenty-five. He has taken over the family business after his parent's death three years ago. He is a brilliant and talented Man. He currently runs Rivera Capital Management. He makes all decisions. He employs around four hundred employees. He relies on two of his closest advisors: Ryan and Catherine. Walker currently owns sixty two percent of the company. He has made his family very comfortable financial wise. They are worth close to one billion dollars. 

Easton Rivera

Easton is the second oldest brother. He is twenty-four. He is a lawyer. He works very hard at his job. He is rewarded well and paid well. He works within the family business as in house council. He does everything in his power to fight and protect his family. He has spent thousands of dollars hiring private investigators to find his baby brother. 

Austin Rivera

Austin is the third oldest brother, and he is twenty-two. He graduated from college six months ago. He works as a math teacher at a private school. He was smart and with his brother's name he earned himself a high paying job teaching advanced classes at a pristine middle school. 

Luka Rivera

Luka is the fourth oldest brother. He is the quiet and the shy one. He is smarter than everyone except Walker. He enjoys reading and doing puzzles. He keeps to himself most of the time. The only thing he does is play baseball. He plans on going to the local college and graduating to teach and coach. 

Parker Rivera

Parker is the fifth oldest brother by twenty minutes. He is the most difficult brother and has the worst attitude. He hates the world. He sulks around and he does no do well in school. He constantly fights with Walker and Easton. He is always getting punishments for his mouth and language. Deep down he misses his baby brother. He says otherwise and treats everyone like crap. 

Jace Rivera

Jace is the sixth oldest brother. His twin is Parker. They are totally opposites. He treats everyone so nicely. He always puts people over himself. He prays every night they find Landon. Parker and Jace argue a lot. They are extremely close, but Parker always tries to force him into believing Landon is dead. He has a feeling Landon is out there and they will find him. 

Their dinner and talk!

Walker has gotten off of work early today. He has come home and made food for everyone. He decided to make breakfast for dinner. Everyone loves when they do that. Today has been a bad day. Most of the brothers have sulked around and been quiet. Their sweet baby brother turned twelve today. Walker calls all the boys down to eat. They eat their dinner in silence. They are finishing up when Easton informs them, he has a surprise. He walks away and comes back in. He is holding a cake with twelve candles on it. This conversation will be between all the brothers and will continue on throughout the rest of this chapter. Walker(W), Easton(E), Austin(A), Luka(L), Parker(P), and Jace(J),