A trip part 1!

Walker walks back in his room. He closes the door, and he walks over to the closet. He grabs the paddle, and he sits on the bed. He looks over at the boys. Walker(W), Luka(Lu), and Parker(P).

(W) Who wants to go first? We need to get this done. It is already three. We need to get everything loaded and head to the airport. 

(P) I will go first. 

(W) Ok. 

Parker walks over and he bends over Walker's lap. Walker pulls his boxers down just enough to see his bum. He holds Parker's legs between his knees. 

(W) You ready?

(P) Yes sir. 

Walker brings the paddle down. Parker lets out a scream. He holds back the tears to the second hit. Once the third hit comes down Parker is bawling. Walker sets the paddle on the bed and pulls his boxers up. Walker pulls Parker into a hug and rubs his back. 

(W) I am sorry, you broke the rules. 

(P) I know. 

Walker comforts him for a minute or so and then sends him to sit on the chair. Luka is terrified. He walks over and bends over Walker's lap. Walker situates Luka the same way he did Parker. He slides his boxers down and speaks with Luka.

(W) Are you ready?

(Lu) Yes sir. 

Walker brings the paddle down and Luka screams and cries with the first hit. Walker gets the third hit done and Luka is a crying mess. He slides his boxers up and he comforts him. Luka is apologizing and Walker is assuring him it's ok. Luka finally calms down and Walker walks them to their rooms. 

(W) Take five minutes to calm down. I will send Easton and Austin up to help you bring your bags down. 

(P) I'm sorry.

(Lu) Me too. 

(W) I am too. I hate spanking you. Easton is way easier than I am. However, you two have pushed the limits. I spanked Jace last week and you two this week. I hope we don't make this a regular thing.

(P) We won't. 

(Lu) I promise. 

(W) Good, I love you both. 

(P) Love you.

(Lu) I love you too. 

Walker hugs both boys and he heads downstairs. He gets downstairs and he sees a terrified Landon. He walks over and he checks on him. 

(W) What is wrong?

(A) He heard the spankings. 

(L) They are going to hate me.

(W) They are not going to hate you baby. They broke the rules. They knew the spanking was coming. 

(L) Are they mad at me?

(E) They are not mad at you.

(L) Ok. 

Jace walks down and he hugs Landon. Walker sends the boys up to get all the bags and bring them down. Walker walks over and Danny and Tom are ready. Tom helps Landon and Jace to the SUV. They are taking two one for them to ride in and one for the luggage. Landon and Jace get in the third row. Tom helps load everything in the other car and he gets in to drive. The other three boys walk over and get in the vehicle. Landon is scared to look at them. Walker can sense the tension. They start driving when Walker speaks. 

(W) Landon, I promise they are not mad at you baby.

(P) We are not mad. 

(Lu) I promise. We are the ones who let you down.