A fun afternoon!

Tom and Danny come in the room and do a check. Walker lets them know everyone is ok and they make their way out. The boys finish eating and they decide to go to their rooms. Jace is going to help Landon shower and Landon is going to sleep with him tonight. Landon stayed in the kitchen with Walker and Easton. Austin went back upstairs to work on his lesson plans. Walker(W), Easton(E), and Landon(L) will talk. 

(W) You didn't want to hang out with Parker?

(L) I was trying to give him some alone time with Harrison. 

(E) How about me and you hang out?

(L) That sounds fun. 

(W) I will be up in my office. 

Easton picks Landon up and they go to his room. He slides his pants off and he helps Landon use the bathroom. He takes Landon's shorts off and they lay on the bed. He grabs some controllers, and he teaches Landon how to play Fortnite. Easton is enjoying this time with Landon. They get their first win together and Landon was so excited! Landon hugs Easton and he doesn't let go. Easton turns the tv off and he sits him on his lap. Easton starts running his hand through Landon's hair and Landon is laying his head on Easton's chest. 

(E) I am sorry about this morning. 

(L) It is ok, I was afraid I made yall mad at me. 

(E) You did not baby. We are just so glad you are back. 

(L) I am too. 

(E) Can I ask you a question?

(L) Yes. 

(E) Who do you think is cute?

(L) Ryan from your work. 

(E) Who do you think he is dating? 

(L) Walker. 

(E) Why do you think that?

(L) I think I should tell Walker first. I am not sure he would want me to share that with you. 

(E) Let me call him down here. 

(L) Can we go see him? I have never been upstairs. 

(E) Yes, let's go. 

They walk out of Easton's room and down the hallway. Easton pushes a button, and an elevator opens. They ride it up and they go to Walker's office. They walk in and they sit in the chairs. 

(W) What's wrong?

(E) Landon has said that Ryan has a secret boyfriend and he think it's you. I asked him why and he would not explain it without you present. 

(W) Ok, why do you think that? 

(L) I was laying on your couch and you and Ryan kissed. You got excited and he arranged your member to where it would not show. 

Walker's face goes red. Easton grins and turns around. Landon just smiles. The room is silent. 

(W) You observe everything.

(L) Sorry.

(W) It is ok, Ryan and I are secret friends. 

(L) He is coming over tonight because you are stressed.

(E) How did you guess that?

(L) Clay would always make me do stuff when he was stressed. I assumed that is why Ryan is coming over while we are all showering. 

(W) Luka might have to watch out. I think we have a new smarter brother. 

(L) We don't have to tell them. 

He is coming home.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें