Walker is happy!

Walker covers Landon up and he makes his way downstairs. All the brothers are sitting on the couch watching tv. Walker sits down in a chair and Easton pauses the tv. All the brothers except Landon will speak. 

(W) We need to talk. 

(A) Yes, we do. 

(E) We want to go first. 

(Lu) If that is ok. 

(W) That is fine. 

(J) We are sorry for not having your back. 

(P) We know you worry about Landon. We should have taken up for you and explained more that you were coming from a place of worry and not trying to be mean. 

(E) I am sorry we let you down. You were right about all of us. We have all made mistakes and you have been there to help us. 

(A) Then when you needed us, we turned our backs on you. I am sorry for the way I acted. 

(P) I am too. I am the one who gave him the idea to look up those types of situations to begin with. 

(Lu) Then I lied to him and tried to guilt trip him. 

(J) I hurt his feelings and made him run from all of us. 

(A) I don't spend a lot of alone time with him because I am scared. 

(E) Then I yelled at him and scared him, and you were right there to help him forgive me. We should have been there for you. Do you forgive us? 

(W) Yes, I am sorry I lost my cool and broke his phone. Jace I will give you the money back. I know you had to pay one hundred and fifty dollars to replace the phone. I was just so scared he was looking up porn again. He has been through so much and it's hard to handle all of the information. I was able to be here and pro protect each and every one of you. I wasn wasn't able to do that with him. They treated hi him horrible and Clay molested him. How do I shield him from anything? It is my fault he was not here. 

Walker puts his face in his hands and he breaks down crying. It just hit the brothers. Walker blames himself for all the abuse and neglect Landon has been through. He is so scared something is going to take Landon away from them again. None of the other brothers realized it. Easton gets up and he moves everyone off the couch. He walks over and helps Walker up. He sits Walker on his lap, and he just holds him. Austin is right behind him rubbing Walker's back. Luka, Jace, and Parker are sitting on the floor. They are patting his legs and Jace is holding his hand. 

They are trying to make Walker feel loved and they want him to know this was not his fault. His parents were in charge when Landon got taken. He has Landon back now and he hired security. They are safe and loved. Walker is the one who makes sure they are taken care of. All the brothers feel bad. He is always on their side and the other night they just blamed him. They didn't ask what was going on or ask if he was ok. They just knew he hurt Landon's feelings and they decided to be mean to him. 

Easton has finally calmed Walker down and he helps him up. He helps him up to his room and Walker lays down on the bed. He cuddles up with Landon and Easton leaves the room. Easton makes his way down the stairs and all the other brothers are waiting. He sits down and he will talk with them. 

(E) We have to speak with him again. 

(A) He thinks this is his fault. 

(Lu) Mom and dad were still alive. I don't want to blame anyone, but they are the ones who let Landon get kidnapped. 

(J) I agree, it was not Walker's fault. 

(E) I know but he is struggling. 

(P) What can we do?