Someone is in trouble!

Austin helps Landon into his bathroom and closes the door. He takes his clothes off and he helps Landon take his clothes off. Landon pees and they wash their hands. Austin steps in the bath and then lifts Landon up. He sits them down and Landon sits on his leg. He leans on Austin and holds him. Austin tries to shift and Landon and him will speak. 

(A) I need to shift you over buddy. 

(L) It's ok, I know you are not being weird and perverted. 

(A) I know but I am just going to sit you on this side. 

Austin shifts Landon over to his left leg. He had a problem, and he did not want it to bother Landon. Landon just hugs Austin. He thought Austin hated him. 

(L) Can I show you something?

(A) Yes. 

Landon stands up and shows Austin. Austin smiles and Landon sits back down. 

(L) I had the same issue. Parker said it was normal. 

(A) It is normal. I just didn't want it to touch you buddy. I am not Clay. 

(L) I know, I trust you. I know you would never hurt me like that. 

(A) I am glad you know that. I am so glad you are home. 

(L) Do I have to drive one of the four wheelers?

(A) You will get too soon. It won't be this weekend. You will ride with one of us. We will let you drive some while we help you. You will get to drive your own after you practice. 

(L) Ok good. 

(A) Are you scared to drive one?

(L) No, I had a lot of fun. I felt normal. You didn't treat me like a fragile baby. I just saw the face Easton and Walker made to Jace. Did they hurt his feelings? 

(A) They did buddy, but he is ok now. Can I ask you a question? 

(L) Yes.

(A) Do you like it when we call you baby?

(L) Yes, I just don't like being treated like a baby all the time. I know you are scared I am going to get hurt, but I really had fun today. 

(A) We will do better. 

(L) Thank you. 

(A) Are you ok sleeping with me tonight?

(L) Yes please. I just want to speak to Jace before bed. Is that ok?

(A) That is fine. Let me get us washed up and you can go and spend some time with him. 

(L) Thank you, bubba. 

Austin helps Landon wash up and they will get in the shower to rinse off. Meanwhile, Walker and Jace are almost done with their bath. They will talk. Walker(W) and Jace(J). 

(W) Are you feeling better?

(J) Yes. 

(W) We are done with the bath. Can we swap over to the shower and rinse off? 

(J) Yes.

(W) We need to talk about something when we get out of the shower. 

They stand up and swap over to the shower. The get changed and they sit on Walker's bed. They go back to talking. 

(W) I want you to know nothing is going to happen to Landon. He may fall down or get his feelings hurt. We are brothers. We are going to piss each other off and hurt each other's feelings sometimes. We may not do it on purpose, but it will happen. Linda, Greg, Danny, and Tom are not going to let anyone hurt us.