A day for them!

They have just go to the apartment and Walker has set everything down in the bedroom. He walks back in the living room and Landon is sitting on the couch. There is a knock at the door. Walker goes over and looks out he can see Kelly. He opens the door, and she walks in. She stands in the kitchen and sits at the table. She gets her note pad out and she waits for Walker to talk to Landon. 

Walker walks over and leads Landon to the bedroom. He closes the door, and they sit on the bed. Walker(W) and Landon(L) will talk. 

(L) Who is that?

(W) Her name is Kelly. She is going to talk to you about your feelings. Is that ok with you?

(L) Do I have too?

(W) I would like you too. I think it would really help. 

(L) Ok, I will do it for you. 

(W) Thank you, baby. I am going to walk us in there and introduce you two. Then I will come and sit in the bedroom. 

(L) Can you not sit with us?

(W) I think it would be better if you could talk without thinking you would hurt anyone's feelings. She is not going to tell me anything you say without your permission. 

(L) Ok. 

Walker hugs Landon and they get up and walk to the kitchen. Walker introduces Kelly and Landon, and he walks to the bedroom. He closes the door and the two will talk. Landon(L) and Kelly(K). 

(K) Landon it is nice to meet you. 

(L) It's nice to meet you too. 

(K) I just want to talk to you and get to know you. Would that be, ok? 

(L) Ok. 

(K) I understand you love the color pink. You love all your brothers. You are glad you are home. You love reading and the library at home. 

(L) Yes, that is my favorite place inside the house. 

(K) Do you have a favorite place outside the house you like to visit?

(L) I like the swing on the porch thing by the pond. 

(K) Ok, tell me about that. 

(L) It makes me feel calm. I couldn't go outside before. I like being able to go out and sit. 

(K) I understand. 

(L) I don't think Walker likes me going out there. I almost got in trouble. 

(K) Can you tell me about that?

(L) I woke up and everyone was gone. No one sent a text. Jace told me to go away. I thought Parker was busy. I couldn't find anyone else. I went out there, but I think Walker was upset. I followed the rules. I sent the message telling them where I was. I did not want to get yelled at again. 

(K) Someone yelled at you?

(L) Yes.

(K) Can we talk about that? 

(L) Easton yelled at me. I went downstairs without telling anyone. They never told me the rules. 

(K) They did not tell you to let them know before hand?

(L) No.

(K) How did it make you feel when Easton yelled at you?

(L) It scared me. He yelled at me in front of everyone. 

(K) Are you still scared of Easton?

(L) A little. 

(K) Tell me about your other brothers. How is your relationship with each of them?