The younger brothers bond!

The three older brothers start cleaning up the dishes and the mess from dinner. The younger four brothers make it up the stairs and head to their bedrooms. Luka decided to help Landon shower tonight. Parker and Jace are going to shower. Luka walks Landon into his room. They grab some clothes, and they go to his bathroom. 

Luka helps Landon take his brace off and his clothes off. They step into the shower and Luka helps Landon take his shower. They talk while they are showering, and they finish up. They step out of the shower and Luka helps Landon get dressed. They sit on Landon's bed. Luka is trying to take his time. Parker explained what he was going to show Jace. In the shower Jace and Parker have finished showering and Parker showed him how to self-pleasure. 

They both get dressed and they sit on his bed to talk. Jace(J) and Parker(P). 

(P) Can I ask why you wanted to know how to do that?

(J) No one ever showed me. 

(P) Ok, I just wanted to check. Are you interested in anyone? 

(J) You and Landon think alike. 

(P) What do you mean?

(J) He asked me the same question. I am not interested in anyone. I am happy though. We have the old you back. Landon is home. I enjoy life again. 

(P) Me too. 

(J) I love you Parker. 

(P) I love you to Jace. I am sorry I was mean before. 

(J) It's ok. 

(P) It is not ok. I was mean to you the most. I am sorry I took my anger out on you. 

(J) I forgive you. 

(P) Thank you. 

(J) Can we go get Luka and Landon now? 

(P) Yeah, come on let's go. 

Parker and Jace get up and go to Landon's room. They see the boys sitting on the bed watching tv. Parker walks over and scoops Landon up. Luka follows them to his room, and everyone gets ready for bed. It is only eight but most of the boys are tired. They have had a good day, and they just want to spend time with each other. Parker has run downstairs, and Walker gave him the medicine for Jace and Landon. 

Parker gets back to his room, and he gives the two boys their medicine. He uses the bathroom, and he slides under the covers. Jace and Landon are laying in the middle. This time they swapped places. Landon is laying beside Luka and Jace is laying beside Parker. They turn the lights off and they start to doze off. Walker gives them thirty minutes and he walks in to check. All four boys are snoring. He smiles and closes the door. He meets Danny outside the door and Danny peaks in. He smiles and walks out. Danny(D) and Walker(W) will talk. 

(W) Is that not a happy sight? 

(D) It is sir. I am glad they are all close. It reminds me of my sons. 

(W) Yes, I am glad you brought that up. I am ok with all the agents except Tom heading home this weekend. 

(D) Sir we have to have at least two agents here at a time. 

(W) Can you make an exception? 

(D) I can put it in, but I think it will be denied.

(W) Can you try and get it approved?

(D) I can. 

(W) Landon and Ian have been messaging since they met. Ian wants to come and stay the night. I told Tom that would be ok. We have decided if you approve it we would all stay in this weekend. You can all go and spend time with your family and Tom can spend time here with Ian.