Landon is shocked!

The boys continue setting everything up for the little party they are having. Walker sets a timer for one hour and forty minutes. They have ordered the food, and they are placing decorations everywhere. They have the number twelve hanging everywhere and balloons. They have the presents sitting on the coffee table. Harrison is confused. He does not know what they are doing. They said it was for their friend's son and they are on the way over. Harrison didn't know they had a brother that went missing. Most of their friends don't know. Thet take their time and set everything up. They finish everything up and they still have thirty or so minutes on the time. Austin walks over and leads Harrison and Parker to the guest room. He closes the door. These three will have a conversation, Austin(A), Parker(P), Harrison(H).

(H) Am I in trouble?

(P) No.

(A) Neither one of you are in trouble. We need to talk about some things. 

(P) Can we not do that later? 

(A) No, let's do it before the party. 

(H) What things do you want to talk about?

(A) Yall being boyfriends and having sex. 

Harrison stares at Parker and he just smiles.

(P) I told them we were dating. 

(A) I also saw you giving my brother a blow job at the park one day. 

(H) I am sorry, that is embarrassing. 

(A) No more doing those types of things in public. You could end up in jail. Are yall having sex? 

(P) Yes. 

(H) We are. 

(A) I know this is personal, who is the top and who is the bottom. Are you using lube and protection? 

Both boys turn red. 

(A) I am sorry, I have to ask questions. Would you rather Walker or Easton do this?

(P) No, we swap. 

(H) We both do it sometimes. We use protection and lube. 

(P) We also clean out before we bottom. 

(H) We always have a plan. We shower before we do anything. 

(A) Are yall sleeping with anyone else?

(P) What?

(H) We are a couple. 

(A) I was just asking. I didn't know if yall were dating or just friends with benefits. 

(H) We are dating. 

(P) We only have sex with each other. 

(A) That is fine. Do yall swallow when yall do other things?

(H) Yes. 

(P) Are you mad? 

(A) No, yall are staying safe. Yall are not sleeping around. Yall should be fine. Any burning, blisters, or swelling down there?

(H) No sir.

(P) No. 

(A) What about your bottom. No sores, no hurting when you use the bathroom, no leakage of any kind. 

Both boys make a face. 

(A) I am sorry. I just want to make sure. 

(P) Sometimes it hurts for a little bit after. 

(H) I agree. We aren't exactly small. Parker is a little over nine and a half inches. 

(A) No no no. That is way too much information. I was just making sure yall were ok.