Easton puts everyone in their place.

Austin and Jace have made it back. Easton makes everyone except for Samantha sit at the table. He knows Walker messed up, but he is pissed. Everyone else has messed up too and they have been forgiven and they all want to treat Walker like shit. Easton decides to be rude and mean. They all will talk. 

(E) I know Walker made a mistake. 

(A) He was an. 

(E) Shut the fuck up. I do not want anyone to speak until I am done. You have no room to talk. Landon thinks you do not like him because you never speak to him or spend any time alone with him. Luka the same goes for you. Then you add the fact that you asked him to tell you a secret and promised not to say anything. Then you want to go and run your mouth and tell his secret. Parker, you shoved him the first night he got here and then you put him in a situation that he should not have been in. If you and Harrison want to fuck in this house lock a door. Jace, you told Landon to leave you alone and get out. I have also scared him. We have all made mistakes and we have all been there to support each other. Walker gave up his whole life to take us all in and raise us. He has made us rich beyond our wildest dreams. He made sure we had security, and he does his best. He has also spoken to Landon and made sure Landon knew we were sorry.  He makes one mistake, and you all decide to turn on him. You are all pathetic. If you can't forgive him and help him mend his relationship with Landon, I am moving out. Do I make myself understood?

Everyone nods, they know Easton is mad and he is right. 

(E) Walker may be the oldest, but he is getting his ass tore up tonight. He was a dick, and I will handle it. He is not off the hook. You all need to think about how you treated him and then figure out a way to apologize. I will spank every one of your asses tonight if I need to. Does anyone have questions?

Everyone remains silent and they just sit there. 

(E) I am going upstairs to check on Landon and make sure he eats. You all figure it out. You have one hour.

Easton grabs some food and a drink, and he goes to Landon's room. Landon is up and sitting in his window. He is looking out at the pond, and he doesn't even acknowledge anyone walked in. Easton is going to try and talk with him. 

(E) Baby, are you hungry?

(L) No sir. 

(E) Can you please try to eat for me?

(L) Do I have too? I just want to be alone. 

(E) Can we talk about what happened?

(L) I don't want to. I am sorry for doing it. 

(E) I will leave the food on your desk. Will you come to my room in two hours and speak with me? 

(L) Yes sir. 

(E) You don't have to say sir. You are not in trouble. I am sorry Walker lost his temper. 

Landon stays quiet and he just stares out the window. 

(E) Baby, we know it wasn't you. Zackery pulled the porn up on your phone to get you in trouble. Parker beat his ass and we are no longer friends. I promise I will make this up to you. Walker will also make this up to you. He is in his room if you want to talk to him. 

(L) No thank you. 

(E) That is fine. 

(L) I will come to your room in two hours. 

(E) Ok, do you want me to send anyone in here with you?

(L) No.

(E) Ok, I love you. 

(L) I love you too. 

Easton closes the door, and he walks to Walker's room. He has the paddle in his hand, and he knocks on the door. Walker and Ryan were cuddling on the bed.