Parker loses his crap!

Linda pulls in the gates and Greg makes sure the gate closes. They pull up to the door and Easton and Austin come out to help bring the bags in. Walker helps Landon out of the car, and they go ahead and walk in. Everyone is sitting on the couch talking. Parker sees Landon's face and he rushes over and scoops him up. 

He carries Landon up to his room and lays on the bed with him. Landon just latches on to Parker. Parker is comforting him, and Walker knocks and waits at the door. 

(P) I will be right back.

(L) Ok.

Parker gets up and opens the door and walks out and gently closes it. Walker and Parker will talk. 

(W) What's wrong?

(P) He was overwhelmed. I could see the look in his eyes. We need to slowly introduce him to people. I told everyone three people would be too much. Easton was sure he would be ok. 

(W) Try to comfort him and calm him down. I think everyone is staying the night. I will go and speak with everyone. 

(P) Ok.

Walker hands Parker a pill and a juice. Parker nods and goes in the room. Landon looks at him. Parker hands him the pill and the juice. Landon takes it and Parker lays down with him and cuddles him. 

(L) Thank you.

(P) You are welcome baby boy. I can make Harrison go home. 

(L) No, it's ok. Can I sleep with you two tonight? 

(P) Yes.

(L) I won't ruin your alone time? 

(P) No baby. 

(L) Ok.

Landon starts yawning. The medicine was a sleeping pill for a nap. Parker kisses Landon on the head and just holds him. It takes ten minutes, and he is out. Parker covers him up and makes his way downstairs. Everyone looks concerned. Parker speaks with everyone. Jace(J), Walker(W), Easton(E), Austin(A), Luka(Lu), Parker(P), Harrison(H), Samantha(S), and Zackery(Z). 

(P) He was overwhelmed. He will be ok in just a little bit. He is taking a nap. 

(W) He is ok though. 

(P) Yes.

(J) Can I go nap with him?

(E) I don't see a problem with that. 

(P) Me either. 

(W) We will see you later buddy.

(J) Ok. 

Jace heads upstairs.

(Z) Can I ask what's wrong?

(A) No, he can share that with you if he wants. That is his choice. 

(E) Sorry Zackery, I have to agree. He has been through a lot and that is his decision. 

(Lu) I am going to go and check on him. Samantha, do you want to go and study and hang out? 

(S) Yeah. 

Luka and Samantha head upstairs. Samantha goes to Luka's room and Luka walks in Landon's room and gives him a peck on the cheek. He closes the door and goes to his room. Everyone else is still in the living room talking. 

(W) Has everyone eaten?

(E) Yeah, we had breakfast. 

(W) That medicine should give Landon around two hours to nap. I will start lunch in an hour or so. 

(P) Harrison let's go to my room. 

(H) Ok. 

Parker and Harrison get up and head up to Parker's room.