A new boyfriend!

Walker knocks on Ryan's door and he walks in. He closes the door behind him and he will speak with Ryan. Walker(W) and Ryan(R).

(R) Hey.

(W) Hey I need to speak to you about something. 

(R) You want to end it. 

(W) How did you know?

(R) I made the mistake talking about your brothers. I told you I didn't want a family and it totally slipped my mind that you already had one. I understand and I am not mad. You and I want two different things. 

(W) I am glad you understand. 

(R) Am I getting fired?

(W) You are not. I still need you as my second in command. You are brilliant. 

(R) Thank you. 

(W) Are we good?

(R) We are good. I need you to promise me one thing.

(W) What is that?

(R) You promise you will find someone that will make you happy. 

(W) I promise. 

(R) Ok, I have these for you to look over. 

(W) Thank you. 

Ryan hands Walker a stack of papers and Walker leaves Ryan's office. He smiles as he walks down the hall. He is glad they are ending their relationship on a good term. Ryan works hard for the company, and he is smart and brilliant. He walks to the board room, and he waits for their meeting to start. Easton joins him a few minutes later and Landon is with him. Walker leads Landon over to Tom and Tom smiles at him. All three will have a conversation. Landon(L), Walker(W), and Tom(T). 

(W) Tom could you and Landon spend a little time together while we have our meeting. 

(T) Absolutely. 

(L) What are we going to do?

(T) Do you want to go for a ride and listen to some music? We don't have to get out of the car. I can also go and grab us some lunch. 

(L) Yes. 

(T) Ok buddy. 

(W) Here you go Landon. 

Walker hands Landon a credit card and it has his name on it. Landon stares at him confused. 

(L) What is this?

(W) It is a credit card little man. We want you to have money if you want to buy anything. You can buy yours and Tom's lunch. 

(L) Really?

(W) Yes, all the boys have one. It doesn't have a limit. If you want to go somewhere and do a little shopping, I am ok with that. 

(L) Thank you, daddy. 

Landon runs into Walker and Walker scoops him up and kisses him on the cheek. Rachel, Catherine, and Ryan saw the interaction and they all smile. Walker sits Landon back down and he hugs Landon. They go to the board room and Tom helps Landon slide his shoes on. They make their way downstairs and they head out. 

Tom turns the music on and he can tell Landon is having a good time. They go to a drive thru and they order some food. Landon gets to pay, and he is so excited. Tom hands him his card back and they pull in a parking spot and eat. They decide they are going to go to the mall. They have a Lego store and Tom wants to take Landon to do some shopping. He has nearly twenty sets at home but he has finished over half of them. Tom texts Walker and asks how much he can spend. Walker tells him to get ten sets he doesn't care what the cost is. Tom smiles and they pull up and walk in.