A good night and a bad day!

SPICY SCENE YOU CAN SKIP

Walker gets back upstairs, and he takes his clothes off. Ryan was waiting for him on the couch. They walk over to the bedroom and Ryan pushes his back on the bed. Walker is at full attention, and he is ready for some fun. Ryan takes him in his mouth and starts picking up speed. Walker is leaking and he is enjoying his head. Ryan pauses for a minute and applies some lube to his bottom. He slips a small vibrator in, and he continues with the blow job. It does not take long before Walker shoots in Ryan's mouth. Walker's face is full of euphoria and excitement. Ryan flips him over and Walker gets on his knees. Ryan slides a condom on and he lubes Walker up. 

Ryan is a lot smaller than Walker and he just slides all the way in. Walker lets out a moan and begs for Ryan to fuck him. Ryan starts picking up his pace and it doesn't take long for him to cum. Walker ends up shooting again all over the blanket. Ryan slides out of him, and they flip over on the bed. Walker and Ryan are passionately kissing and enjoying their time. They break lose and make their way to the shower. They start cleaning up and they are almost finished when Walker pushes Ryan against the wall. He gets down and he sticks in his tongue in Ryan. Ryan moans with pleasure as his body tingles from the sensation of him being invaded. Walker is enjoying himself and reaches down. He starts stroking his own member. Ryan ends up shooting all over the wall and walker stands up. Ryan gets on his knees and Walker picks up his speed. It doesn't take long and Walker cums all over Ryan's face. Ryan smiles and they stand up. They finish cleaning up again and they get dressed. Walker goes in the bedroom and strips the bed. He grabs some new sheets and blankets, and Ryan helps him make it. 

END OF SPICY SCENE

They make the bed, and they climb in it. The two men will talk. 

(R) That was fun. 

(W) I know, we did not have to keep it a secret this time and we could be loud. 

(R) I want more of this. 

(W) Me too. 

(R) Do your brothers know? 

(W) All of them except for Jace. I will tell him tomorrow. 

(R) I will set the alarm and leave before they get up. 

(W) I think you should stay and eat breakfast with us. Landon will be excited to see you. The others will be surprised you stayed the night. 

(R) What about the office?

(W) You can leave ten minutes before us. I want us to keep this quiet from the office. I am afraid they would want me to fire you or demote you. 

(R) They would say I fucked my way to the top. 

(W) You did not do that and you know that. We only started fucking a year ago. You made it to the top because you are brillant. If it was not for you and the board, I don't know if we would have been so succesful. 

(R) Thank you, it's nice hearing that from your boss. 

(W) I would like us to go on a proper date. 

(R) When?

(W) Soon, I will talk with the boys. I do want to tell you though. I have no intentions on getting married or moving in together. I like what we are doing. I just got Landon back and my whole world is about him and my brothers.