Can they help me?

Landon wakes up and he is still naked in bed with Clay. He tries to gently get off the bed. Clay wakes up and pulls him back down. Clay leans over and grabs the lube. He turns Landon over on his stomach. He enters Landon. He is not as rough as he can be, but he is not gentle. He finishes. He turns Landon over. He starts playing with Landon. He makes Landon explode all over himself. 

(C) No shower today. 

(L) You finished inside of me. I have to shower it will leak out. I also have stuff all over my stomach. 

(C) If you shower, I will make sure I break a rib this time. 

(L) Yes sir. 

Clay forces Landon to kiss him. When he is done, he jumps up and goes and showers. He makes Landon come in his bathroom and stand there. He finishes showering and he walks Landon to his room. He watches Landon put his school clothes on. They go downstairs. Clay eats the last of the pizza and does not let Landon eat. When he is finished Landon is cleaning up. Clay walks over and punches him in the stomach. 

(L) Thank You. 

(C) I have homework that needs to be done. I will tell them mom was sick and get a one-day extension. You better be able to do two nights worth of homework tonight. If you don't, I will beat your ass tomorrow. 

(L) I can finish it. 

They grab their back packs and head to the bus stop. Clay makes Landon sit by the window. He keeps pushing his shirt into his stomach. Landon has his mess on his stomach. He can feel it being squished against his shirt. Clay laughs every time. 

(C) You are just a nasty dirty whore. 

(L) I know. 

The bus gets to school. The boys separate and Landon heads inside. He sees the principal talking to a new dare officer. Landon looks over and sees Alice standing at her locker, he rushes over to her. This conversation will be between Landon and Alice. 

(L) I need your help. 

(A) What do you need? 

(L) Can you get Mr. Jenkins to leave that officer? 

(A) Are you ok?

(L) No, please help me. This is my only chance. 

Alice runs over to Mr. Jenkins. She tells him someone needs help in the library. They rush to the library. Landon takes his chance. He runs up to the officer and grabs his hand. The officer looks down at him. His name is officer Donald. (D)

(D) Are you ok little man?

(L) No, I need your help.

(D) What's wrong?

(L) I have been kidnapped. 

(D) You what?

The nurse walks up. She sees the frantic look on Landon's face. She has thought something was wrong for the last two years. She had brought it up with principal Jenkins and he dismissed her. We will call the nurse Sarah(S). 

(S) What is going on Donald? 

(D) Do you know this student?

(S) I do, is everything ok Landon?

(L) No, you were right. I am hurt, they kidnapped me. Please don't make me go back. 

Officer Donald picks Landon up and they rush to the nurse's office. They both ask questions. 

(L) I will show you one thing, then will you help me?

(D) Yes. 

(S) I promise we will help you.