Landon is glad!!!!

Walker and Tom are the first two up. They use the bathroom and head downstairs. They start making breakfast for everyone. They are doing waffles and eggs again. That is one of Landon and Jace's favorite foods. They finish up and Tom goes and wakes the brothers up. The four younger boys take turns using the bathroom and they help Landon get dressed for the day. 

They meet Austin and Easton heading downstairs. Easton scoops Landon up and he lays his head on Easton's chest. Landon is still tired. All the brothers smile when they get downstairs. Walker walks over and gives Landon a hug and a kiss. Jace gives Walker a hug and sneaks a quick peck in. Walker smiles and they hand the food out. They can tell Walker is nervous about something. The brothers decide they are going to talk. 

(E) What is wrong Walker?

(J) Yeah, you seem really nervous this morning. 

(W) Everything is ok. I just need to speak with Kelly today and I am nervous. 

(L) It will be ok. She is nice and she helps with your feelings. 

(W) Thank you, little man. 

(E) What else is going on?

(W) I wanted to wait and speak about this at the office but we can do it now. Landon and I will be traveling Wednesday and Thursday. 

(L) Where are we going? 

(W) We are going to the prisons to visit Dane and Amanda. 

(L) Really?

(P) How does that make you feel Landon? 

(L) Happy, I get to rub their faces in me getting to leave and them staying. 

(W) I am glad you are looking forward to it. 

(A) Who all is going?

(W) Just me and Landon. 

(L) Can Jace come too? What about Parker and Luka?

(W) Not this time. It will just be us too. 

(J) Could I please come too. I will do extra chores and help more around the house. I will even help mow when it is time. 

(E) Walker, I think Jace can go too. 

(W) Ok, Jace is the only one. You have to get your school work for the next two days and we can work on it together. 

(L) Thats a good deal. We can take care of it on the way to the prison. I can do some and you can do some. 

(W) No sir, Jace has to do it all. 

(L) I can't help him?

(W) There is a difference between helping him and doing it for him. 

(L) Ok, I will help you then.

(J) Thank you, Lan. 

All the brothers smile. Landon gave Jace a kiss on the cheek and he leans his head on him. They can tell they are starting to form a close relationship. Parker and Walker will have to step it up if they want to be the favorite. 

(W) Ok, let's head out. Landon you are coming with us today. We both have to speak to Kelly. 

(J) Ok. 

(P) Sounds like a plan. 

All the brothers give Landon a hug and they make their way to the cars. They all get in and head their separate ways. Landon asked for Walker to drive and for Tom to sit in the back with him. Landon holds Tom's hand the whole ride. He asked him a whole bunch of questions about Ian. He is excited he gets to come over this weekend. Landon can tell Tom is excited as well. They pull up and Tom carries Landon up. They get there and Kelly is in Walker's office waiting. They are going to do a group session today. Walker leads Landon to his office, and they close the door. They will all talk. Walker(W), Kelly(K), and Landon(L).