Punishments!

Walker walks in the kitchen carry Landon. All the brothers smile. He seems to be in a great mood this morning. Ryan walks down with Austin and Jace. Everyone sits at the table to eat. They will all talk. Walker(W), Easton(E), Austin(A), Ryan(R), Luka(Lu), Parker(P), Jace(J), Landon(L).

(A) Landon, are you ok?

(L) Yes sir. 

(W) We will talk later about the dream if that is ok. 

(L) Ok. 

(E) How did everyone else sleep?

(J) Good, I didn't know Landon had gotten up. 

(E) It's ok, we will talk about it later. 

(P) What time are we leaving tonight?

(W) We will leave around four this afternoon. I wrote you three a pass to leave at two. I need you to get home and get your bags packed. 

(P) Yes sir. 

(J) We all get to go?

(W) Yes, everyone except Easton and Austin. They are staying behind. Tom and Danny are going with us. 

(Lu) You two do not want to go?

(A) We are going to let you three go. 

(E) It gives you some time to spend with each other. 

(A) It also gives Landon the support he will need. 

(W) Anymore questions about the trip.

No one asks questions. They all go back to eating. 

(R) This food is really good, thank you for letting me stay.

(P) You're welcome. I am glad you like it. 

(Lu) Parker can cook when he is not mean. 

(J) He has been better. 

(W) We are not arguing this morning. Two of you are already getting spanked tonight.

(E) Let's change the subject. 

The boys talk and they finish their breakfast. Everyone heads upstairs to get ready. Walker tells Landon to stay sitting and he will walk him up and help him get ready. Austin tried to avoid eye contact with Landon this morning. He is afraid he upset Landon. Walker and Ryan walk towards the door and Landon sneaks off upstairs. He walks to Austin's room, and he is changing. Landon pushes the door open and closes it. Austin looks at him. Landon has tears in his eyes. The two will talk. Landon(L) and Austin(A). 

(L) I am sorry about last night.

(A) It's ok baby.

(L) No, it's not, you wouldn't even look at me this morning. 

(A) I was afraid I upset you last night. 

Landon starts crying and he walks over to Austin. Austin scoops him up and they sit on his bed. 

(A) Do you want to talk about the dream?

(L) I had a dream Dane came and took me again. I was afraid it was going to happen. 

(A) That will never happen buddy. 

(L) Are you sure?

(A) I promise. 

(L) I am sorry I didn't sleep with you. 

(A) It's ok, how about when you get back you can sleep with me. 

(L) Ok. 

(A) I am going to get ready and then I will help you. How does that sound? 

(L) It sounds good.