Walker is terrified!

Walker walks out of the guest room, and he sits on the chair. He starts bawling, the boys have not heard him cry like this since they lost their parents. Easton rushes over and comforts him. The other boys stay at the table, and they finish making breakfast. Jace comes over and tells them breakfast is done. They all walk over and sit. Austin plates the food for everyone. Everyone will be part of the conversation. Walker(W), Easton(E), Austin(A), Luka(Lu), Parker(P), Jace(J), and Harrison(H).

(W) Everyone please try to eat. 

(P) I am not hungry. 

(J) Me either. 

(W) I am not in the mood. I said fucking eat. 

All the boys look at Walker and they start nibbling on their food. 

(E) Walker, this was no one's and everyone's fault. We should have sent a group message. We jumped his ass about it the first time he took off to the library. 

(A) You can't yell at us and tell us to eat and that you are not in the mood. We are scared too. 

(E) You are just as much to blame as we are. 

(W) I know, I am sorry for being rude. We all need to eat though. Landon will wake up and he will be scared and need energetic people to pull his spirits up. Can we not just eat? 

(Lu) We can eat. 

(W) I don't understand why someone always has to argue with me. I understand I fucked up this morning. Can I just get one thing right. 

(E) It's ok, we are eating. 

Walker gets up and he goes upstairs. They hear him slam his door. 

(A) Everyone else eat. No one moves from this table. I am making him a plate and taking it to him. 

(P) Ok. 

Austin grabs his plate and a coke and takes it to Walker's room. Walker is pacing the floor. He has a small table and chair in there. Austin sits the food down and instructs Walker to eat. 

(W) I will in just a minute. 

(A) No, eat now. You are acting like a fucking brat. No one was challenging you this morning. Eat the food and calm down. Then bring that smiling, addictive, bubbly personality back down those stairs. Those boys are already scared they lost Landon again. This is nothing like losing mom and dad. I will not let you slip back into that mindset. 

(W) I know, I just can't quit thinking. 

Austin rushes up to Wallker and kisses him. It is not a weird kiss. It is not a perverted kiss. It was a worried kiss from his brother. Walker likes affection and Austin knew this would work. Walker lets his arms fall and he hugs Austin. 

(W) Thank you.

(A) You're welcome.

(W) I will bring my food back down and eat. 

(A) You need to move your date up soon. You need some alone time. 

(W) I will see if they can come over tonight. 

(A) Do I know who it is? 

(W) It is Ryan.

(A) The board member, your second in charge?

(W) Yes, I will need to speak with Easton about it first. He was my secretary and then Rachel took over. I took him on as my protégée, and we have been slowly hooking up for months. We have signed a nda and hr knows. They are the only ones who know. 

(A) Easton knows? 

(W) I think he suspects but he is not sure. 

(A) I want to meet him. I will bring him up to the office space and talk to him about something. Then you can walk up, and I can lock the elevator. You can have some time. We have the guest room up there with the shower and the couches.