Landon was scared!

The boys were talking downstairs when they heard a terrifying scream. They all rush up the stairs to Parker's room. Landon is sitting up on the bed screaming. He had a bad dream. They all rush in. Landon jumps off the bed and rushes to Parker. He clings on and will not let go. Parker moves over to the bed and sits down. Parker is crying as well. He can't figure out what is wrong. Walker takes Landon and sits him on his lap. Easton is trying to comfort Parker. Jace has ran out of the room. Luka ran to comfort him. Austin has closed the door. This conversation will be between Walker(W), Easton(E), Austin(A), Parker(P), and Landon(L). 

(W) Landon baby, what is wrong?

(L) I had a bad dream. I thought everyone left me. I am sorry. 

(P) We would never leave you. You were asleep when we got home. We brought you to my room and let you sleep. 

(L) You promise you won't let them find me?

(A) We promise buddy. 

(E) Landon, they are in jail. They will not be coming here. 

(W) That is why we have Danny and Tom. They are here to protect us. 

There is a knock at the door. It is Danny. He barges in the room. Danny(D). 

(D) We heard a scream, is everything ok?

(W) Landon had a bad dream. He thought someone was going to find him. 

(D) May I speak with Landon?

(A) Yes sir. 

Danny walks over and squats to eye level with Landon. 

(D) Buddy, I promise no one will hurt you here. That is why my team, and I are here. We will protect your family. 

(L) You promise?

(D) I promise. 

(L) Thank You. 

Landon gets off Walker's lap and hugs Danny. Danny hugs him back and excuses himself. When Danny opens the door, they see all four security agents standing there. Walker smiles, he knows he hired the right team. 

(E) Is that all the dream was about?

(L) Yeah, I thought they found me. Clay was kicking me in the sides. I thought he was going to kill me. 

(W) I will be right back. I am going to go and get some medicine for you. 

(L) Ok. 

Landon crawls over and sits between Austin and Parker. 

(E) Are you ok now? 

(L) Yeah.

(A) Is there anything you need?

Landon looks down. He is afraid to ask for anything. 

(P) Landon, you can ask for anything. If we can do it, we will. 

(L) Can someone let me stay with them. I don't want to sleep alone. Could I come back downstairs? 

Walker walks back in. He heard the question. 

(W) Everyone is fixing to go to bed buddy. 

(P) I am going to stay in here with you, is that ok?

(L) Yeah, you don't mind? 

(P) No buddy. I am tired and ready to sleep. Are you ok sleeping with me still?

(L) Yeah. 

Landon gets a big smile. All the brothers smile. They are glad he is feeling better. Walker is going to have to call Kelly tomorrow. Walker hands the medicine with some apple juice to Landon. He takes both pills. Walker, Austin, and Easton hug Landon and tell him good night. They leave the room and head to sleep. This conversation will be between Landon(L) and Parker(P). 

He is coming home.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara