Landon loves Walker.

Walker was upset when Easton left. He told the other boys to go to bed and he went to his bathroom. He takes his clothes off and he gets under the water. He starts crying and then sobbing. He messed up with Landon and he does not know if he can walk it back. He finishes his shower and he goes and lays down. He tries his best to fall asleep. He finally does but only for a short time. He wakes up drenched in sweat. He had a dream Landon ran away. He slides a shirt on and looks at his phone. It is almost three in the morning. He walks to Easton's room and opens the door. Landon hears someone open the door. Walker walks over and kisses him on the cheek. 

(W) I am so sorry baby boy, I love you. 

He walks out and he goes to the kitchen. He needs a drink. He makes it downstairs, and he sits at the table. He grabs a water, and he sits there. He does not know what to do. Landon woke up when Walker kissed him. He could feel the tears on his face. Walker is crying. Landon knows he thought wrong. He thought Walker was being mean. He knows Walker loves him. He slides out of Easton's grasp, and he gets off the bed.

He makes his way to the door and gently closes it. They have a light that is barely dim for the night in the hallway. He makes his way to the stairs. He is usually not allowed to walk down the stairs by himself. It does not help it is dark. He can see the kitchen counter light on and he can hear someone in the kitchen. He hopes it is Walker. He turns the stair lights on and he grabs the rail. He quietly makes his way downstairs. He cuts the light back off and he walks over to the kitchen. 

He peeks around the corner. He can see Tom and Walker talking. Walker is crying and explaining how he messed up. Tom listens and comforts him. Landon sits on the floor and waits for them to get done talking. They finally finish and Tom gives Walker a hug. Landon hears Tom close the garage door and he peaks around the corner. Walker is leaning over the counter. His back is facing the other way. Landon walks up behind him and wraps his arms around him. Landon starts crying and Walker feels relief and he is shocked. He turns around and scoops his baby up. He walks to the couch and sits down. He comforts Landon and the two just hold each other. They are both crying. They finally calm down and they will talk. Landon(L) and Walker(W). 

(L) I am sorry, I did not mean anything. I still want us to spend time together. Please do not hate me. 

(W) Baby, I do not hate you. I am so glad you want to go. I am so sorry I did not tell you. I was trying to make them spend a day together. I thought you would have fun with Tom. 

(L) I did. 

(W) I am sorry baby. 

(L) I am sorry too. Do you forgive me? 

(W) Yes, baby boy. Do you forgive me? 

Landon starts crying again and he nods yes. Walker just holds him close and he rubs his back. He is so excited they are ok. He just holds Landon and rubs his back. He hums and rocks. They are sitting in the recliner that rocks. It only takes around ten minutes, and he hears cute little snores coming from Landon. He looks down and kisses him on the forehead. Tom heard the crying and he peaks in the living room. He sees the two sitting. Walker has his eyes closed and his feet propped up. He can hear Landon snoring. He grabs a blanket off the couch and covers them up. 

(W) Thank you.

(T) I am just glad you two are ok.

(W) We are.

(T) I will see you in the morning sir. 

(W) Good night my friend. 

(T) Good night. 

Walker closes his eyes and holds Landon. He falls asleep. Landon and he are ok, and he can't hold his eyes open anymore. He gets woken up around six forty-five. It is Easton. He smiles when he sees Landon with Walker.