Landon gets in trouble for the first time!

Walker wakes up when his alarm goes off. He gets up and uses the bathroom. He checks his phone and sees the message from Jace. He slides some shoes on and makes his way downstairs. He is pissy none of the other brothers even checked on them. He sees Easton and Zackery sitting on the couch. He stops and talks with them. 

(W) How was everything?

(Z) It was just bruised nothing was broke. 

(E) This is his last chance. He has to apologize to Landon, or he leaves. 

(W) Ok, Ryan should be here in an hour. Can you call Austin and have him order dinner. We are going to eat at six. 

(E) Yes. 

Walker hurries outside and he sees the boys swinging and he can hear them talking and laughing. He walks up and they look at him. They all three will talk. 

(W) Are you two having fun?

(L) Yes sir. 

(J) We just came out to get a little privacy. 

(W) Ok, well let's go back in. Landon, can you go and sit on the couch. Zackery would like to speak with you. Easton is sitting there too. Jace, you head up and get you and Landon some clothes ready. You two can shower tonight. 

(J) Ok. 

They all make their way in, and Walker stays in the kitchen. Jace heads upstairs and Landon sits with Zackery and Easton. The three will talk. 

(L) Are you ok?

(Z) I am ok buddy. 

(E) Zackery needs to talk to you about something. 

(L) Ok. 

(Z) I used a word I should not have. I am sorry for asking if you were a faggot. What I meant to ask if you were gay. 

(L) I am gay. 

(Z) That is cool little man. 

(E) Are you ok you have a face. 

(L) I am hurting.

(E) I will get you some juice and some medicine. 

(L) Thank you. 

(Z) I like your phone it is nice. 

(L) Thank you. 

Landon puts the code in, and Zackery sees it. Landon shows him a picture of the Ferris wheel and Zackery smiles. 

(Z) I bet that was fun.

(L) It was. 

Jace walks down and Easton walks in at the same time. Landon takes the medicine and him and Jace head up to shower. Landon lays his phone on the table, and he goes with Jace. 

(Z) Could you grab me a drink Easton?

(E) Yes, I will be right back. 

Zackery grabs the phone and goes to a private browser. He types in gay porn and pulls it up. He then locks the screen and puts the phone back where is was. Easton comes back in, and they sit down. They talk for a while and Ryan shows up. Easton shows him to the kitchen with Walker. Zackery gets up and hugs Easton and he heads home. Easton understands and he walks him out. 

Walker and Ryan start talking and they go and sit with Easton. They are sitting on the couch when Landon's phone dings. It is from Parker. Walker picks it up and enters the code. It has the porn pulled up and it is halfway through the video. It is younger dudes, and they are doing what Parker and Harrison were doing. Walker gets mad and Easton is trying to calm him down.