A good night/bad day!

All the brothers get up and head to their rooms. Austin picks Landon, the drink, and the medicine up. He carries him to his room. He sits Landon down on the bed and he gets him some clothes out. He takes Landon and his clothes and sits them on the bathroom counter. Him and Landon walk in, and they take their shower. They don't talk a lot. Austin can tell Landon is nervous and tired. Austin thinks he is still nervous about not sleeping with him before the trip. He just helps Landon shower and they get dressed.

He gives Landon the medicine and then they lay on the bed. Landon sleeps with a shirt and shorts on most nights. He is so much smaller than his brothers and he stays cold. They all stay on the hotter side. Landon cuddles into Austin but will not look up. Austin(A) is worried, he decides to talk to Landon(L). 

(A) Are we ok baby boy?

(L) Yeah.

(A) I am not upset with you. I promise I am ok. 

(L) Are you sure?

(A) Yes. 

(L) Ok. 

Landon breathes easier and he hugs Austin. He kisses him on the cheek and cuddles with him. 

(A) Are you nervous about this weekend?

(L) A little. 

(A) Do not be worried. Walker is going to take you after lunch. You will go to the apartment. One of the agents will go with you. He already had someone do the shopping and deliver the food. I think he is going to buy a huge Lego set for you two to work on. Then you two will spend the night and the day together. Walker will make everything about you. 

(L) What about the other brothers? 

(A) We all take times doing this. We all go with Walker at least once a month. It is one of my favorite nights. 

(L) What do yall do?

(W) We don't tell. We keep that our secret. Walker knows what you like. He will make sure he does something he knows you enjoy. I like reading and we popcorn read. We also watch movies and then just spend time talking. It is really fun. You will see another side to Walker. 

(L) I am excited. 

(A) How is your relationship with the other brothers?

(L) Good, I think. 

(A) What do you mean?

(L) I don't think Luka likes me that much. We are not as close.  We have fun when we are together, but we don't spend a lot of time together. I am also afraid of asking Easton sometimes. 

(A) Ask them if they want to spend time with you for now on.

(L) It's ok, I can wait until they are ready.

(A) Are you afraid they are going to say no if you ask? 

(L) Yes.

(A) How about I talk with them tomorrow and then let them talk with you?

(L) It's ok. I do not want them to get upset. I will try and talk with them over the weekend. 

(A) Ok. 

(L) Thank you for helping me shower and letting me sleep with you. 

(A) I am glad you got too. I wanted to go on the trip, but I knew Parker, Luka, and Jace wanted it more. 

(L) Thank you. We had a lot of fun. I wish you would have come too. 

(A) How about you and I go out and eat dinner tomorrow afternoon. We can go wherever you want.