A good day?

Walker and Easton go and start cooking. Landon is still cuddled up with Luka. Luka is reading him a book and they are covered up on the couch. The other brothers have disappeared. They all watched the news conference. It brings back the loss of their parents. They all needed a little time. Luka just wanted to spend time with his baby brother. It has been nearly; an hour and Walkers informs everyone dinner is ready. All the brothers will be part of the conversation. Walker(W), Easton(E), Austin(A), Luka(Lu), Parker(P), Jace(J), and Landon(L). 

Walker takes the agents their food and they eat at the smaller table closer to the garage. It is similar to a sunroom. The other boys sit at the dining room table and begin speaking. 

(W) Landon, we have some news to share with you. 

(L) Ok. 

(P) We need you to remain calm though. We promise it will be ok. 

(A) No one will be able to get you. 

(E) We promise. 

(J) We will be by your side every day. 

(Lu) That is what family does. 

(L) Ok, what is it? 

(W) The news found out you have been found. There may be people at our gates when we leave. They are going to want to speak to you. I am going to stop that. I will have to do a conference soon. I will have to speak about you. I will not share the abuse or the other part. It will be at our office. 

(L) That is fine. 

(E) You are ok with that? 

(L) You are my brothers. You are going to protect me, right? 

(A) That is right baby. 

(L) Then I trust you. 

(E) I have a question for you. 

(L) Ok. 

(E) We have some people at our work. We own a huge company. They are like our family. They helped us get through the last nine years while you were gone. Would you be ok meeting some of them?

(L) When do you want to go? 

(W) We will go tomorrow. We need you to go and visit a lady named Kelly. She is going to talk to you about your feelings. Is that ok? 

(L) Yeah. 

(E) We will have her meet us there and we can show you our offices. 

(A) You can meet Rachel. 

(L) Who is that? 

(W) She is the nicest lady. She helps me at work. She is my secretary. She is the one who told us you were found. She cried as much as we did. 

(L) She did?

(E) She did. She loved our parents and you. She is so excited to meet you. 

(L) I can't wait. 

(A) How did you sleep last night?

(L) It was good. 

The boys are still eating and Parker is sitting next to Landon. Landon looks over and Parker bends down. Landon whispers something and Landon nods. 

(P) Landon wants to tell everyone something. 

(L) It's about the other part that happened with Clay. 

(W) You do not have to talk about it. 

(L) I want too if that is ok. 

(E) That is fine. You take your time.