A silent Landon.

It is around one. Tom gently shakes Landon awake. He needs to feed him lunch and he does not want to ruin his sleep for tonight. Landon wakes up and gives Tom a fake smile. Tom can tell something is wrong. Tom(T) and Landon(L) will talk. 

(T) Are you ok?

(L) My stomach is hurting. 

(T) Let's try and go eat. 

(L) Ok. 

Tom picks Landon up and carries him to the kitchen. He makes him some pizza and Landon only eats one or two bites. He is quiet and he will not talk. 

(T) Do you want me to call Walker?

(L) Yes please. 

(T) I will be right back. 

Tom gets up and he goes to the garage. Landon gets up and gets his nighttime medicine and his pain medicine. He takes the two pills and sits back down. Tom has come back in the room and Landon smiles at him. 

(T) Walker wants you to try and eat a few more bites. 

(L) Yes sir. 

Landon manages to eat a few more bites and he is done. Tom agrees and cleans everything up. Landon gets up and goes to his room while Tom is doing the dishes. He uses the bathroom and crawls under the covers. He is almost asleep when Tom walks in. 

(T) What are you doing buddy?

(L) I am tired. My stomach is hurting. Can I please lay back down? 

(T) That is fine. I am going to be sitting right here in your chair. 

(L) Thank you. 

It does not take long, and Landon is snoring. Tom is worried and he steps out in the hallway, and he calls Walker. Walker(W) and Tom(T) will talk. 

(W) Did he eat more? How is he doing? 

(T) He ate a few more bites. He is sleeping again. I think he is upset. He barely spoke to me. He would not look me in my eyes. 

(W) Did anyone message him?

(T) I read the messages no one said anything. 

(W) I am going to go ahead and head home. I will be there soon. 

(T) Thank you, sir. I am sorry. 

(W) You are fine. If he is not feeling well, I need to make sure he is taken care of. 

(T) Yes sir. 

Walker hangs the phone up and he gets up and goes to Easton's office. He informs him of the situation, and he leaves. He gets home and he goes inside. Tom is sitting in the chair in Landon's room. Walker let's him go down to their part of the house and have a break. He sits on the bed with Landon and tries to wake him up. Landon is fussy and just wants to sleep. He is complaining he does not feel well. Walker is worried but lets him sleep a little longer. It is nearly three. The boys get home, and the other brothers walk in. Walker explains what is going on and Austin goes and gets dinner for the two. Austin wakes Landon up at five and they go to the basement. Austin set the food up and he is excited. Landon tries to fake a smile and Austin can tell he is upset. Austin(A) and Landon(L) will talk. 

(A) Are you ok my baby?

(L) Yes, thank you for spending time with me. 

Landon gets up and hugs Austin. He sits back at his seat and the two eat. Landon gets in a better mood and him and Austin have a great time. Landon is glad one brother wanted to spend time with him today. They finish up and Austin mentions going upstairs.