BC - 002

- 1 year and a half later -

"Heyyy everybody. It's Amora" Amora starts the intro before Duke comes in the frame. "and Duke"

"Anddd?" Amora says, looking at her son. "Zion!" he cheerily says and Amora laughs.

"So today we've got some more wedding stuff. We're gonna be doing a rehearsal dinner and some cake tasting. Last week we finalised my dress and it's gorgeousss" Amora puts the camera up, picking up Zion so he can see better.

"Duke got lil Duke this" Amora holds up the diamond chain around his neck which says 'Zion'

Amora holds up her chain which says 'Duke' and Duke holds up his 'Amora' chain. "You're matching daddy now" Amora says and Zion plays with the chain.

"Loren and Fanum are about to come over with Roberto so we can try the cake together since I don't even eat cake like that" Amora shrugs, letting Zion down so he can run around.

"I've been tryna get this body back to how it was before cause he was a heavy ass baby. I've been hitting gym and stuff since he was born but it's a process" Amora steps back and Duke wraps his arms around her, kissing the side of her head.

"Shush you're gorgeous" he pecks her lips and she smiles. "Anywayyy ill be back when Loren and Fanum get here. Love you guys" Amora switches off the camera.

She spins to face Duke and he picks her up, moving her hair out her face. She pecks his lips and she smiles, leaning in to kiss her again.

She kisses him back, wrapping her arms around him before pulling away. "He's so quiet" she says, referring to Zion.

Duke puts her down and goes to find him. "Damn!" Amora hears and she laughs, going to find them.

She sees Zion sitting in a pile of cash that he found in the closet. Amora laughs and sits next to him, picking up some cash and throwing it on him.

He laughs and picks some up, throwing it in the air. He keeps laughing and Duke just watches them as they play with the money.

"You hungry baby?" Amora asks, looking at Zion. "I want Jerk chicken" Zion says and Amora facepalms.

"Last time you said it was too hot but we'll try again. I'll get Papa to bring some yeah?" Amora asks and Zion nods.

"Put all the 100s in one stack and all the 20s in another for me. Good boy" she kisses his head before getting up.

Amora has always dedicated time to make sure Zion is very smart. He can speak full sentences and understands some maths and most money at only 16 months.

She grabs her phone and starts calling her dad, walking down the stairs. The front door opens and Roberto comes running in.

"Heyyy little one" she picks him up with one arm, still holding the phone to one ear.

"Hey dad can you bring over some chicken? It's for the kids. And bring enough for us too" Amora asks.

"Okay give me an hour" He responds before hanging up.

She puts her phone down on the couch as Loren and Fanum walk in too. "Hey favs" Amora waves and puts Roberto down.

"Where's lil Duke?" Roberto asks, referring to Zion.

"He's upstairs in the dressing room. Go help him with the money" Amora smiles as Roberto rushes upstairs.

She turns to Loren and hugs her, rocking side to side. "I've missed youuu, it's been like 2 weeks that's the longest i've been without seeing you" Amora pouts and Loren laughs.