031 🌶️

she goes downstairs and sees her mum and her dad. she screams and runs to her dad, jumping on him. he holds her and hugs her tightly, spinning around. "look at youuu" he says and puts her down. "dad it's not the same without you" she says and smiles. "i might be able to stay" he says and she gasps. tears fill her eyes as she hugs him tightly again.

"come. come sit" she says and they walk to the living room. "nice to see you again mum..." she says and smiles. "i knoww i've been busy with work but i'm trying to make an effort now".

duke comes in the living room. "hello ma'am hello sir" he says and amora gets up. "uhh mum and dad this is duke" she says and holds his hand. her dad gets up to shake his hand and her mum does too.

"nice to meet you duke" her dad says. "nice to meet you too sir" he says. her dad and duke go out the room to talk and amora sits with her mum.

"so...." amora says. "amora you're making it awkward with us". "yeah cause you ain't visited me or called me in months and you act like a bitch when we do talk anyway".

"well aren't you happy i'm getting your dad back here?" her mum asks and amora nods. "i'm over the moon trust me".

"where'd you meet duke?" her mum asks. "he came to london for a youtube thing and they asked me to be on the video so yeah" amora responds "he lives in atlanta".  "long distance is a bitch but you've got the money just fly out" her mum says and they laugh.

"depending on how the relationship goes i could even move there" amora says and her mum shrugs "if you want... amora I need money".  "Since when have you needed money? Last I checked your net worth is double mine" 

"It's the business... it's not a big hit how it used to be. Your dads trying to pick things up in Jamaica but it's not working out. We need 50k just to invest in another location"  "okay... I'll talk to dad" amora responds

duke and amora's dad come back in the room and sit down. "well i was gonna take duke to the museum of london today" amora says "how long you two staying?".

"we'll get out of your hair don't worry" amora's mum says. "i genuinely just can't believe you're here dad" amora says and smiles. "i want you to come stay in jamaica for a bit" he says "until i can stay over here". "i definitely can't move for too long i've got too much to do" amora says. "but i can come for a couple weeks at the end of the month after new york?".

"yeah that's alright. me and your mum have brunch to go to but i'll call you later" he says as they get up. she hugs him and hugs her mum and then they leave.

"what did you two talk about?" amora asks. "he just said he's a real badman so to not fuck with you" duke laugh and amora face palms. "i'm so sorry" she says and he keeps laughing "nah it's all good... he also said he was worried about you tho"

she looks at duke and furrows her eyebrows. "did you argue wit your mom or sum?" "yeahhh but it's fine" she says and shakes her head.

"nah tell me what happened" "in the nicest way possible she's got this jealousy for me. the last time we spoke was months ago and she was my co manager. she wanted me to drop 10 pounds and i couldn't i genuinely tried but my body fat percentage was already low so i would've had to lose actual muscle doing cardio. then she starts going on about how her figure was nicer than mine before she had me and all this shit" amora says, looking at the floor as she taps her feet and her eyes well up.

"then she said nobody wants a fat model so i said to her she'll never have a nice body again because of her nasty personality and that was it". duke hugs her as tears go down her face and she holds onto him tightly.

"i can tell she put like unrealistic expectations on you growing up type shit cause clearly this is making you upset" he says and she nods. she doesn't pull away from the hug and leans her head on his shoulder.