034

5th August
London, United Kingdom
10:00

Duke and Amora get back from the club, drunk as hell and stumble into amora's room. she falls onto the bed and kicks her shoes off. he leans down to her and kisses her. she kisses back, wrapping her legs around him as he climbs on top of her.

"did you have fun?" she asks, pulling away from the kiss. "hell yeah but i can't even see straight right now fr". she laughs and runs her hand down his hair.

"you think i'm ready to go to deeblock now?" she slurs, laughing and he laughs too shaking his head. "maybe not just yet" he says.

"is there another reason you don't want to take me other than thinking i'm boujee?" she asks and she smirks. "ion want niggas all up... on you. but really it's just cause you boujee". he says, slurring his words.

she takes off her clothes and puts on a t shirt from his suitcase. he changes too and they get in bed together. he wraps his arms around her and burys his head in her neck. "i'm not ready for you to leave. like ever" she says and he chuckles.

"you want me to stay huh?" he asks and she smiles. "im trying not to say anything i might regret in the morning so i'll just shut up".

she rolls over to face him and looks in his eyes. "my cheeks hurt when im around you" he laughs and she bites her bottom lip. "i've never had any guy talk to me so good, treat me so good, fuck me so good" he chuckles and she smiles.

"im serious. i love- see the words are already spilling out of me" she puts her hand on her forehead and he grabs her chin, bringing his lips to hers.

he places a soft peck on her lips and then holds her hand. "it's just the way you have me thinking like... you don't understand how many times i wanted to just move over there" she laughs and he looks at her.

"i've got work over there and over here so it doesn't even matter" she says as he strokes her hair. she closes her eyes and starts drifting off "i love you. seriously" she says before falling asleep.

he keeps stroking her hair for what feels like forever "i love you too" he mumbles as he also falls asleep.

6th August

amora wakes up and looks at duke, who's got her in a tight hold pressed against his body. she kisses his forehead and tries to get up but he holds her tighter.

she flicks his cheek and he wakes up and looks at her. "damn..." he groans and let's go of her. she goes downstairs and goes over to her keurig, popping a pod in and starting the brew.

she goes into her downstairs bathroom and sits on the toilet. she scrolls on instagram as she pees and sees a post from theshaderoom.

Liked by elfanum and 291720 otherstheshaderoom: Amora Louisa and Duke Dennis: SPOTTED leaving a prestigious club in london

theshaderoom: Amora Louisa and Duke Dennis: SPOTTED leaving a prestigious club in london.

What do we think about this hot new couple, roomies?👀

view all comments

user: mehhh

user2: they are so cute i canttt

user3: can he hack it tho?

user_: Dukes even stealing the UK gyal 😩

amora likes the post before flushing the toilet and washing her hands. she goes back to grab her coffee and puts on a second one for duke, assuming his head is pounding.

she sips on her coffee while his brews and when it's all done she takes it up. she goes in the room and he's still fast asleep. she puts the coffee on the side table and goes back on her phone as she sits on the bed.

she records him sleeping on snapchat and slaps his ass, making him jump out of sleep. "pauseee" his voice croaks and he closes his eyes again.

she puts her phone down and gets on top of him. he looks at her and puts his hands up her top, holding onto her breasts. she laughs and bounces up and down on him making him sit up. "amora i'm rock now" he says and she smiles.

"drink your coffee". "ew" he says and she laughs. "eww" she mocks and passes him the mug.

"it's gonna wake you up. come on" she says and kisses his cheek. he grins and grabs the mug, sipping the coffee without breaking his smile. "what's so funny?" she asks, chugging the rest of her coffee as he snickers. "you l-bombed me last night" he says and she furrows her eyebrows.

"i don't think i did darling" she laughs, genuinely thinking he's lying. "you said 'i love you. seriously'". he says, mimicking her accent. "don't flatter yourself i say that to all my hoes" she laughs and he rolls his eyes.

"i actually don't even remember saying that" she says and he smiles. "it's ight. shit just come out of our mouths when we're drunk" he says, rubbing his hand up and down her thigh. "we've been together a month today" she says and he looks at her.

"that was a long ass month i'm not gon lie" he chuckles and she nods. "why do you like me, duke?" she asks and he continues rubbing her thigh.

"i been with many girls. most of em have one thing in common... they ratchet. I like class. That's why i like you because you so classy. You listen to me as well. i ain't told you much about me growing up but when i did you listened. You've been through so much and all you ever do is be nice to people, try and help people and show people love 24/7. You make an effort to be friends with the boys as well and I appreciate that I don't like females that just wanna lock me away. You so pure and so dirty at the same time but you not a hoe so that's why i like you" he says and she smiles.

"why do you like me. amora?" he repeats her question and she giggles. "uhhhh cause you have a big dick". they both laugh and she looks at him

"nah seriously tho. i like you because all you do is hear me out. and you always listen to me. and i've told you so much shit that i don't talk about to anyone other than malia and loren. You are such a gentleman as well. men these days wouldn't even buy a flower let alone two whole surprises in a night just to ask me to be official.

"You look after your family, and your friends. You've got this pure, kind, genuine heart that just needs some loving back and that's what i'm here for. You're like the other side to my heart you know. We've been official one month and this relationship so far has been more fulfilling than any other relationship i've been in"

"i love you" he says, putting his hand on her jaw. she gasps quietly and looks in his eyes. "i love you too" she says, kissing him. he puts his hands on her back as they make out and she wraps her arms around him.

to be continued

decided to put out another since you guys are loving it so hard