026

July 20th
14:00
London, United Kingdom

amora sits on her bed, editing her DR vlog when she gets a call. she sees lorens name on the screen and she answers, putting it on speaker.

"heyyy" loren says "i've got lunch". "i gave you a key to my house have you lost it" amora responds. "maybe" loren says. amora goes downstairs and opens the door and they both go up to her room.

they sit on the bed and start to eat and amora continues editing. "you missing your babes?" loren asks and amora laughs. "how'd you know?" she asks and smiles. "because you're distracting yourself by editing" loren responds.

loren grabs amora's phone and starts facetiming duke. amora rolls her eyes and laughs. she keeps editing and duke picks up.

"wassup" he says and loren turns the camera to amora. "she's being annoying i'm just editing" amora says and laughs. "she misses you bro" "awww you miss me bae?"

"oh shut up" amora says and they laugh. "i'm doing another beta squad video" duke says and amora looks at the screen.

"where?" she asks. "in london" he says "i won't tell you when tho". "i'll just ask niko" "i told him not to tell you either. it's a surprise" duke responds and she smiles and shakes her head.

"when you taking amora to the hood?" loren asks. "nah she ain't ready for the hood" he says and laughs. "why?" amora asks. "you too boujee" he says and she rolls her eyes.

"babe i'm editing so i'll call you later" amora says and waves. loren ends the call and starts helping amora with the editing.

"i'm like terrified of long distance so i just want this to work" amora says and loren nods. "yeah i hear it. you could be fucking other guys rn. you should" loren says and amora rolls her eyes. "you're such a slag" she says and they laugh.

they finish up with editing and amora posts the video. she goes live on her tiktok and her and loren sit and talk.

she starts to read some comments. "how was the DR? yeah it was great actually it was hot... in so many ways" she says and loren laughs and hits her.

"someone asked if you and duke are together" loren says and amora smirks. "he's my friend come on nowww" she says and laughs.

they talk to the live for a little while before amora ends the live.

"ugh i'm like fully booked at different shoots and events starting tomorrow" she says. "what's tomorrow?" loren asks, looking at her. "calvin klein and then i was invited on a podcast as well i want you to come"

"yeah ofc i'll be there" loren says and amora hugs her

- at the shxtsngigs podcast -

"so what do you have to say about the central cee shit rn" fuhad says and amora laughs. "it's all good it was shit that happened in atlanta and we had a disagreement and he left and then yeah"

"you still talk now?" james asks and amora shrugs. "not really but it's all good vibes yk" she responds.

"i've seen people saying you were with that american streamer what's his name?" fuhad says looking at james "it's duke dennis" james says and amora nods.

"yeah we're friends i met him on the beta squad video and then we met up in atlanta. but yeah we're cool" she says and smiles. "a little bit more than cool it seems like" james says and amora side eyes him. "so you have a man or nah?" james asks and amora nods. "yeah i got my babes or whatever but social media is too nosy"

"how long you been friends for?" fuhad asks and amora looks at loren. "i know the answer i just wanna see if you know the answer" she says and loren laughs. "since nursery literally" loren says and amora nods

"damnn. you two don't fight?" fuhad asks and amora laughs. "nah we always fight this bitch knows how to push my buttons" "yeah same to you" loren says. "but i love her she's my best friend" amora says

"so what else did you get up to on holiday?" james asks and amora sits up. "we went to a fruit market, we went on a hike and we went to this street party that fanum who's like another AMP member took us to" "so you were with AMP?" fuhad asks.

"fuck." amora says "oh shit can i swear on here?". "yea yea it's calm" "we didn't go on holiday with AMP. we got there and they were also there" loren says and amora nods

"the followers have been preeing your socials and wondering about this mystery man" fuhad says and amora laughs. "i knowww but they'll find out in due time" she says

- later -

they finish up with the podcast and they stop recording and stuff. "you lot are gonna get me in trouble" amora says as she gets up. "it's all for the content innit" fuhad says. "you are with duke tho aren't you?" james asks and she laughs

"maybe" she says and hugs them. "ill message you anyway"

they leave and head back to amora's house. they get in amora's car and she starts driving.

"i need some dick already" amora says and they laugh. "hit up cench he would come fuck you in a heartbeat" loren says and amora rolls her eyes. "1. i'm not a cheater and 2. he's with madeleine now"

amora's phone pings and loren picks it up. "you've got a party in 2 hours" loren says. "huhhh?" "it's niko". "reply to him tell him i'll be there" amora says

she drops loren off to her place to get ready and then heads home. when she gets home she goes inside and starts getting ready for the party.

she goes live on insta and sits at her desk to do her makeup. "now that i'm not in that 50 degree heat in dominican republic i can actually do makeup" she says, reading comments on the live.

"everyone's saying add duke is he even on?" she asks and looks through. she adds him to the live and he accepts. "what's goodd" he says and she smiles. "heyyy"

"where you headed?" "niko messaged me to come to some party" she says. she finishes up with her makeup and starts looking for shoes. "ight bae imma call you later i gotta go" duke says and amora face palms. "oh shit" he says and they laugh.

"it's fine call me later" she says, ending the live

to be continued