019 🌶️

like half an hour later duke comes over to amora and she looks up. "come dance w me girl" he says and she reaches her hand up. he pulls her up and they go find somewhere to dance. they start dancing together and she turns around pressing her ass onto his bulge. they move their hips in sync and he laughs. "damnn yall dance like true dominicans" fanum says as he walks past.

she spins around and puts her hands on the back of his neck. he leans in and kisses her. she kisses him back and gets on her toes. he moves his hands to the arch in her back as they make out. she pulls away and looks in his eyes. "you wanna go to my place?" he asks and she nods. they get a cab to take them back and go inside.

they go up to dukes room and sit on the bed. "i can tell you weren't feeling the party setting" duke says and she smiles. "how could you tell?" she asks "well you were just sitting there" he responds. she straddles him and he bites his lip and leans back.

"we needa talk right?" she asks and he nods. "i just know that we both wanna fw eachother" he says. "i definitely wanna take this situation further but it's how far we live from eachother" she says.

"at the end of the day we grown we can still do this shit we not kids" he says. "i think that we should still talk, not be with anyone else right now until further notice" she says. "i'm down with that" he says and she smiles.

-dirty-

she ties back her hair and then moves down the bed. she slides her hand down his bulge and looks up at him. he bites his lip and just watches her. she pulls down his shorts and then his boxers.

she licks his tip then puts her lips over it. she slides her lips down to the base and back to the tip and looks in his eyes. "shit..." he mumbles. she slides her mouth up and down and he puts one hand on her head.

she bobs her head up and down and starts using her hand to jerk him off as she sucks on it. he moans under his breath and just watches her.

she keeps going and deep throat's it. he groans and pushes her head down. he cums in the back of her throat and she swallows it. she sits up as he catches his breath and she giggles.

"damn amora i ain't know you had that in you" he says and puts his hand on her waist. he pulls on the string on the side of her bikini until it comes undone.

the other side falls down her leg and she pulls it off. "you got a condom?" she asks and he points to his bag. she goes to his bag and gets one out.

she gets back on top of him and rips the packet open with her teeth. she slides it over his dick and then lined it up with her opening

she slowly sits on it and bites her lip. she bounces slowly and he puts both his hands on her ass. she speeds up and moans softly. he bites his lip and slaps her ass.

he moans softly as she leans down and burys her head in the side of his neck. she keeps bouncing her ass and speeds up.

he holds onto her ass and thrusts into her as she bounces. he moans and she kisses him

he kisses her back as she keeps going. she orgasms and slows down, looking in his eyes as he cums. they flip over so he's on top and he puts it back in.

she wraps her arms around him as he thrusts into her, roughly. "fuck!" she squeals and digs her nails into his back. he goes faster and breathes heavily in her ear.

she wraps her arms around him as he thrusts and she throws her head back. he kisses and sucks on her neck as he thrusts and they soon both finish.

he slips the condom off and tosses it the. lays next to her. she lays her head on his chest and he puts his arm around her as he catches his breath

June 30th
9:00
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

amora wakes up and duke is still sleeping. she gets up and goes downstairs to the kitchen. she sees kai near the fridge and he looks at her. she waved and chuckles.

"oh good morning?" he says. "good morningg" she says "i didn't just turn up i've been here since last night". "ohh makes sense i was so confused" he says and they laugh.

"i'm hungry as hell" he says and she goes over to the fridge. "i can cook" she says and looks at him. "let's cook i'll help" he says and starts taking things out the fridge.

they start cooking together and fanum comes in. "yooo what y'all cooking up?" he says and comes over. "im doing eggs and he's doing pancakes" she says. he sits on the bar stool and watches them cook.

duke comes in the kitchen and amora looks at him and smiles before looking back at the pan. duke smiles and comes over to her. "good morning" he says and puts his arms around her stomach.

fanum looks at duke and smirks and duke kisses her cheek. "good morning" she says and turns the fire off. she puts the pan to the side and gets plates out.

amora's phone rings and she goes upstairs to go get it

- downstairs -

"so that's all you right now?" kai asks and duke smiles. "i guess... it's like a relationship situationship type shi" he says and nods.

- upstairs -

"hello?" amora says, putting the phone to her ear. "HOW WAS ITTTT" lauren shouts. "AMAZING" she responds as she starts getting her things together. "i'm gonna come back i'll see you lot in like 20" amora days and hangs up.

she goes downstairs and slips her shoes on. "i'm gonna go back to the hotel" she says, walking into the kitchen. "you walking there?" duke asks and she nods. "as much as i love my country i don't be trusting niggas out here you want a ride?" fanum asks and she shrugs

"if you're offering" she says. fanum hits duke in the arm. "i'll drive you. where the keys at?" duke asks and fanum passes them over. amora smirks and shakes her head as she walks towards the door.

they get into the car and duke starts driving her to the hotel. it takes like 5 minutes to get there and he parks up outside. "we going hiking before the sun sets so if you wanna come thenn" he says.

she smiles and nods "i'll be there". he leans in and kisses her. she kisses him back before getting out the car. he beeps before driving away

to be continued