054

9th October
12:00pm
Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Amora and Loren sit out in the backyard by the pool while Loren kicks her legs in the water. "So you gonna stay with Duke tonight?" Loren asks and Amora shrugs.

"If he wants. That dream I had might make me act up tho and I don't wanna be too tired to fly" she laughs and puts her feet up.

"I'm gonna surprise him tho. I'm gonna turn up to the house cause he still thinks i'm here in Jamaica" she plays with her hair as loren keeps kicking her legs.

"We need to go get ready for this event. I've got a stylist coming over to do my hair in like half an hour" she says and Loren looks at her.

"Alright one sec i'll be inside" Loren says as Amora gets up. She goes upstairs and starts getting things together.

- Hours later -

They all land at Atlanta airport. They get into their drivers cars. Amora and her Dad share a car and then Roy and Loren share another one.

The cars start driving to the event and they get comfortable as it's estimated a 45 minute drive.

She gets a call from Duke but decides not to answer as she doesn't want to ruin the surprise.

Her and her dad discuss their speeches on the way there and when they finally pull up they see a bunch of paparazzi.

The security team lead them into the event and Amora smiles for every last picture as she walks in also. She looks for her name on the seats in the VIP section and sees Kai's name next to hers.

She sees an empty chair with no name and gestures Loren over to come and sit. "Amora?" she hears Kai's voice and turns around.

"Yooo i thought you was in Jamaica" he says as she gets up to hug him. "I'm still staying over there. My dad and an old friend got invited to this event" she responds.

"Duke ain't even tell me" he says as they sit down and she nods. "Yeah he doesn't know. I'm gonna surprise him" she responds and smiles.

As the event starts the lights go dim and the person running the event starts by making an an announcement.

As everyone has their turn to go up, talk about thei success and answer questions, Amora and Loren talk ti eachother quietly.

"Jamal Lewis!!" Amora's dads name gets announced and she stands up to clap. Her dad gestures her over and she looks confused as she joins him on the stage.

He starts his announcement about the family business and Amora just stands there smiling. As he finishes announcing he hands her the mic.

"Well... hello everyone i'm Amora-Louisa. I'm a model from the UK and you may have seen me working with companies like skims, gymshark, dior, fenty and the list goes on." Amora starts as Loren records her.

"I started cheerleading really young and gymnastics and then started modelling at like... 14? The first big brand deal I got was with Nike and i was 15 at the time." she continues on with her speech and looks around.

"So I think my biggest one right now is probably Dior. I model most if not all of their purses and also their beauty products." She finishes her speech.