033

4th August
London, United Kingdom
13:00

Duke sits on the edge of the bed with a towel around his neck and his hair soaking wet. she uses the towel to pat his hair dry and kneels behind him on the bed. he goes on his phone while she starts retwisting his hair.

he takes a video of himself on snap then pans the camera to her. "fine as hell" he says, biting his bottom lip and she giggles.

he posts on snapchat and she kisses his cheek. she stands in front of him to twist the front and he pulls her to his lap. she smiles and keeps doing his hair

Duke looks at his hair in the mirror and shakes it's, smiling. "damnn I didn't even know you could do hair like this" " He pulls her to him by her waist and wraps his arms around her. "I'm gonna miss you when you leave" she pouts and he kisses her cheek over and over.

"well you got me right now don't worry baby" he says and takes his diamond covered, deeblock chain off. he puts it on her and fixes her hair. they take a mirror picture together and she smiles.

He puts his hand on her crotch outise her shorts and she hits his hand. "Imma go chill wit the boys for a bit you cool here?" he asks and she nods. "i'll call the girls it's calm".

he kisses her neck and she laughs. "you're such a simp you know". he slaps her ass and walks over to his suitcase.

"you lot don't understand how he fucked me tho... it was some shit i've never experienced." amora boasts, sipping her drink. "like what? details please".

"he was like not letting me cum and then stopping... he was edging me. then he starts saying 'who pussy this is?'" she says, mimicking dukes voice.

"brudda really just tied your souls with his words" malia says and they all laugh. amora w continues "we was in three different areas of the room, three different positions... he says 'who pussy this is?' and i was ignoring it cause i like couldn't talk then he goes 'stop playing w me for i fuck yo nut up again'"

loren and malia hit eachother, shocked at the whole story. "i even said he was fucking my insides up and he says 'this yo dick doing all that damage'" amora fake passes out and loren screams. "fucking hell... he needs to teach fanum a lil something" loren says.

"sooo i wanted to tell you lot i'm chatting to someone. he's from Brixton he's some big money man" malia says and amora gasps. "let's see him"

malia pulls out her phone and shows a picture. loren and amora make the same disturbed face before they both start snickering. "fuck you lot" malia says, joining in on the laughing.

"it's not all looks tho babe don't worry" loren says and amora nods. "i know that's why your ting weighs 400 pounds" malia says and the girls laugh.

"i love fanum you know he's so nice" amora says and loren nods. "he's taking inspiration from you and duke now he wants something more" loren says and amora smiles.

Duke's POV

"why we ain't seen you nigga?" kai asks and duke shakes his head laughing. "nah i been with my boo you know how it is" he chuckles.

"y'all been getting freaky in there loren be filling me in" fanum says. "ain't that just breaking girl code?" kai asks and they laugh.

"nah she ain't telling me details she's just tryna drop hints" fanum shakes his head. "you want her or what?" chris asks and fanum shrugs. "ion know bro i'm juh vibingg".

"duke really fucks with this girl i can tell by the way he always smiling" davis says and duke smiles even more. "you love her dont you?" kai asks and he laughs. "we only just got in a relationship i don't know if i love her" he says, but deep down he already thinks he's in love.

"your hair is hardd who did it?" kai asks and duke runs his hands through his dreads. "amora did them. her dad got dreads i think she learned along the way" duke says. "ohh you met her parents?" davis asks, hitting him and he laughs.

"yeah her dad came over from jamaica... shit sad fr he got deported at her birthday party" duke says. "damn... i definitely prefer having no dad than have him dragged away on my birthday" kai says and they all agree.

"amora you're so marked up it's insane" malia says and laughs. "good thing i don't have a shoot then" amora responds and laughs.

"i fucked chris" malia blurts and face palms. the girls scream and amora starts laughing. "fuckkk how was he?" she asks and malia shakes her head. "nah he was alright... it was yesterday i bumped into him and yeah".

"i fucked malia" chris says and the boys look at him, shocked. "how was it?" agent asks and chris nods. "it was good". "3 man" fanum says, dapping duke and chris.

amora and the girls start getting ready for a club event she got invited to. loren and malia start looking through her club clothes section of the dressing room while amora goes live to do her makeup.

"someone better control this whine it's gonna go crazy" malia says and they laugh. "guys she's a hoe. please" amora laughs and malia throws something at her. amora picks it up realising it's her thong "MALIA!".

"guysss we're going to The box. i've been invited there by a promoter so it's liveeee" amora says and finishes up with her makeup. her phone rings on facetime and she ends the live then presses accept. "yes duke?".

"where you going?" he asks and she smiles. "i'm going to a club i've been invited. you coming or what?".

"i'm still with the boys but i can come later" he says and she shrugs. "it's hard to get into so you better come with me" she says. "ight they can come too anyway" duke says before hanging up.

amora and the girls walk into the club being shown to a separated area by security. they sit and get bought bottles. amora calls over a security guard, pulling him close so he can hear her. "if AMP come can you bring them here?" she asks and he nods before walking away.

they all take a few shots and then get up to dance. malia disappears into the crowds and loren and amora dance together while filming themselves.

amora gets behind her and they grind together, singing along to the song playing. she wraps her arms around loren and they keep dancing. amora feels arms around her and turns around expecting to see duke but she sees soem random guy. she takes his hands off of her and he grabs her hand.

"come let me chat to you innit" he says "i'm Jayden". "i'm taken" she says and fake smiles, turning away. "i've seen you all over socials you're with duke dennis right?" he asks and she rolls her eyes. he grabs her hand and pulls her close and then suddenly falls to the ground. amora looks up and sees duke, looking mad as fuck at the guy.

he calls over security snd security take the guy out. "i could see him bothering you what the fuck" duke says, pulling amora for a hug. "i don't know who let him into this sectioned off area but the security here is clearly shit".

"come dance w me mama" he says, spinning her around. he wraps his arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around him, moving to the beat.

to be continued