040

10th August
10:00
London, United Kingdom
3 days into the break

"you want breakfast?" loren asks and amora sits up. "he hasn't called, messaged, streamed anything" amora says and loren sighs. "come and eat something Amora please"

they go downstairs and Loren gives her the breakfast she bought. they sit down on the couch to eat and amora just goes on her phone. "i can't believe he has me this way right now" amora says.

"amora i've never seen you act like this over a man he's clearly doing something different to you" Loren says and Amora starts eating.

Amora's phone rings and she looks at it seeing 'Ashley'. She picks up and puts it on speaker. "heyy i just wanted to call to check up on you and also give you some maybe good news" she says

"yeah what's up?" "so first off how you feeling? i know you were stressed".

"ashley i'm good honestly. i can go back to working it's the social media i need to stay off of".

"okay... also Skims need you to go to LA for the shoot along with some other things and then we're gonna get you on a flight to atlanta the day after for a podcast" ashley says and amora looks at loren.

"okay... yeah that's fine". "so the flight will be on the 12th to LA and then the shoot will be on the 13th then the 14th there'll be a flight to Atlanta. After those couple things your schedule is pretty much clear"

"okay great". they talk for a little while before ending the call.

"the world really wants me to go to Atlanta again. great" amora says and laughs. "it's calm. you can talk to him in person and yeah"

they finish up with breakfast and throw away the rubbish.

Amora and Loren decide to go out shopping as she has been refusing to leave the house. Amora puts on a pink tracksuit and white air forces. Her and loren get in the car and Loren drives.

Loren's phone rings. "can you get it?" she asks and amora nods. she picks up the phone and sees fanum calling on facetime. she answers and puts Loren's phone in the hands free holder. 

"heyyy" Loren says. "what you doing?" he asks. "me and Amora are going shopping" loren says.

"hey amora" fanum says and she waves "heyy"

"We're actually coming to Atlanta in a few days" loren says. "oh fr? what for?" fanum asks

"amora has a photoshoot in LA and then a podcast in Atlanta" loren says. "what day?" he asks.

"atlanta on the 14th" amora says. "kais throwing a pool party that day y'all better come" fanum responds and amora looks at loren.

"yeahh we'll be there" loren says. duke comes in the room which they can see as fanums phone is stood up. Him and fanum start talking and the girls just talk between themselves. Amora glances down at duke a few times but decides not to say anything since he hasn't contacted her.

"oh shit who you on facetime with?" duke asks, looking at the screen but amora just looks out the window making her face out of view. "you ain't even called my girl so i'm dead ass eating her pussy i can't lie" loren says making the guys and amora laugh.

"no but seriously you can't even call?" Loren further questions him.

"that ain't how breaks work loren" duke says and amora laughs sarcastically. loren moves the phone so they can see amora and amora looks at the phone but then looks away.

"park here. okay we have to go unfortunately but have fun doing whatever's so important" amora says and hangs up.

"i should've contacted him too but i'm not a mug so...".

they go inside westfield and start shopping. Amora gets to sephora and her and loren go inside. "amora?" she hears and turns around, smiling as much as she can.

"can i get a picture?" the girl asks and amora nods. they take a quick picture together then amora and loren continue shopping. "i'm gonna get fanum a fragrance he loves fragrances" loren says and amora smiles.

Amora makes eye contact with that flirty sephora worker and laughs a little. They go to checkout and the other workers ring her up. "hi..." the flirty one says and amora looks at her name badge. "hi Sophia!" she says in the fakest nice voice ever.

"i wanna apologise i was just messing about" she says and amora shrugs. she pays and her and loren leave

"ugh i'll just pack tomorrow" amora says and sits on her bed. "amora you may as well just pack" loren says. amora shakes her head. "i think after this i'm gonna go live with my dad for a bit".

"really?" loren asks "just as i was gonna move in".

"you can move when i get back... or just come with me" amora says, biting into her sandwich. "i swear as soon as i see duke he's getting a slap. he don't even care that he hasn't messaged in THREE DAYS"

"amora it is a break tho to be fair. when he does message everything will be calm" loren says and amora nods.

her phone rings and she looks at it seeing 'malia😩' facetime call. she picks it up and answers, putting the phone in front of her.

"heyyy where you at?" amora asks, still eating. "i'm about to go paris" she says and the girls gasp.

"whoreeee" loren says and malia laughs. "i'm literally about to get on the plane so i'll call you lot later but just wanted to let you know".

"byeee love you" amora says and they end the calll.

"i need a wax" amora says, walking to her beauty room. she grabs her box full of waxinf stuff and goes back to the bedroom. Loren puts on the gloves while they put the pot on to heat with wax beads in.

"i don't have time to go to my wax lady now so you better give me the cleanest wax ever" amora says and loren laughs. "of course i will"

Amora stands there, naked on the bottom admiring her wax. "yeah you ate that" amora says. "i can eat it for real if you want" loren says and they laugh.

"your turn" amora says, getting dressed. loren takes off her pants and amora puts on gloves. Loren's phone rings and she answers. "heyyy" she says. amora applies a strip of wax on her cooch and loren takes a deep breath.

"wassup" fanum says and loren flips the camera. "look she's waxing me" loren says and amora laughs as she rips the strip off. "y'all gay for real" fanum laughs.

"this isn't the gayest thing we've done i promise" loren laughs and amora laughs too.

"Nah Duke your girl gay for real" Fanum says, turning to look at Duke.

"i'll see you in atlantaaaa" Loren says before hanging up, not wanting to upset Amora.

to be continued

filler chapter really but yeah vote please

filler chapter really but yeah vote please. 40 votes for next chapter

you guys didn't get the other one to 35 in time but I passed my driving test today so i feel good!!!!!

If this gets 40 votes today i'll post the next chapter