037

6th August
9:00 am
London, United Kingdom

Amora wakes up and removes herself from dukes grip. she gets up and changes into a gym shark set before setting off on her morning run.

With an important shoot to do tomorrow she didn't want to let the buffet from yesterday fatten her up. She runs 3 laps around her area before sitting on a bench to cool down

she clicks on instagram and onto dukes story

(ignore the sticker)
"she iced us out fr"

amora smiles and likes the story. she posts a picture of her own.

"he's lucky he has a woman like me"

she jogs back home and sees cench standing outside her door. she makes a confused face and jogs up to him. "yo. i have a new plan for the video" he says and she lets him in. they sit on the couch.

"We're gonna do a fake photoshoot together as part of the video. then i'm just gonna fake chat you up for a bit and you're gonna reject me" he says and she tilts her head side to side. "yeah sounds better".

"wassup" duke says as he walks in. he daps cench and goes over to Amora. "what time is it? I can't find my phone" he asks and she pulls out her phone and gives it to him. "yeah it's too early I'm going back to bed" he says and pecks her lips. he gives her back the phone and goes back up.

"Funny that I've never touched your phone" cench says and Amora just smiles. "Okay we were together for a few days. It's different" she says.

Cench ends up leaving and Amora goes upstairs to get ready for the day. She jumps in the shower and starts washing her body.

She sits on the chair in her dressing room, rubbing body butter down her legs. She gets up and puts on her underwear set. Duke comes in as she puts on a white tube top and black sweats. He wraps his arms around her from the back and kisses her cheek. "You gone let me taste you one more time 'for I leave?".