036 🌶️

Amora's House
19:00
London, United Kingdom

Amora sits on the edge of the couch and kicks her shoes off. Duke towers over her and caresses the side of her face, making her look up at him. he puts his hand around her neck and leans down, kissing her. she kisses him back and he slides her top up and over her head, momentarily breaking the kiss to pull it off.

he unclips her bra and throws it to the side.he hovers over her and takes one breast into his mouth, sliding his hand into her panties.

she moans softly, biting her lip as he circles his middle finger on her clit. she lets out a deep sigh as he pulls down her pants. he continues to suck and swirl his tongue on her nipple, making her let out a moan.

"bend over baby" he says and she obeys, bending over. suddenly he tears her panties off and she gasps, laughing a little. he lays down, positioning himself under her soaked pussy and holding onto her thighs, making her lower herself onto his face.

he slides his tongue up her clit and sucks on it. she holds onto his hair and throws her head back, moaning softly. he plunges his tongue into her opening and she moans louder, biting her lip. as he flicks his tongue up and down she moans his name. he sucks on the clit making her body jerk and she moans louder.

she finishes on his face and he keeps flicking his tongue. sending a wave of pleasure over her entire body. he circles his tongue around her clit and sucks on it. "i— FUCK. let me get off" she moans and he ignores her, continuing to work on her clit. he nibbles on it and she moans his name, attempting to close her legs.

he tightens the grip around her thighs and sucks on it. making her squirt on his face. she looks down seeing his face and moustache wet and she orgasms again.

he flips them over to he's on top and goes back down on her, holding tightly onto her thighs. her back arches and she moans loudly. "Duke... i- i-". she struggles to find words as he takes over her whole body with the pleasure he's inducing.

she loses control of her legs as they start to shake and she moans loudly. he lifts her legs up and keeps licking on her pussy. taking her clit back into his mouth and sucking on it making a popping noise. she pushes his head down and squirts on his face again. he slurps up her juices and flicks his tongue up and down.

her legs shake even more as she feels herself reaching her third orgasm. he slams two fingers into her. "don't cum until i say" he says, pumping them in and out. she squirt even more on his fingers, having lost all control of herself and she throws her head back.

"your pretty pussy is wet as fuck" he says and kisses it. he adds another finger and kees going as her eyes roll back. her legs continue to shake and so do her arms as she leans backwards, putting her weight into her arms.

she squirts on him again and he chuckles. "you wanna finish now?" he asks and she nods, moaning loudly. "ask nicely for it" he says and she bites her lip. "can i cum now... please?" she asks. "i lied. not till i tell you".

he pulls his pants down and she watches how hard he is as he keeps fingering her. her body starts to shake and she has a huge orgasm, spilling cream out of her opening and making her legs shake even more.

she looks at duke who bites his lip. "i ain't tell you to cum yet" he says and gets on top of her. he slams it in without a warning and starts thrusting at a steady pace.

she moans loudly and and opens her legs more. he takes both of her wrists into one of his hands and holds them above her head. he slams into her harder, picking up the pace and she lays there, moaning loud as fuck accepting she can't control it.

"imma fuck you till you pass out" he says and chuckles. she moans and tries to push him away by his pelvis. he grabs her hand again, holding it firmer above her head.

he moves his hands and holds her legs above her head as he slams into her even faster. "damnn this pussy so good it's tryna snatch my soul up" he says and she laughs through her moans. he cums deep inside her and she orgasms, arching her back.

he sits on the couch and she lays there, attempting to catch her breath. he pulls her onto his lap and kisses her softly. she kisses back and wraps her arms around him. "i promise you im not gonna be able to walk. you're lucky im flexible" she laughs and he grins, biting his lip.

"who said we was done?" he asks, sliding it into her. "ride yo dick". she slowly starts riding him, looking in his eyes and he bites his lip. "you're so beautiful" he kisses her and she kisses back as she bounces faster. she moans loudly and he starts sucking on one breast as she bounces. her juices gush onto him and he slaps her ass, hard, leaving a big red mark. Amora creams on him as she bounces and he cums in her.

"HELLOOOOO!?" they hear Loren and amora gasps, stopping. "Where are youuu?" she says and amora throws dukes shirt on and throws him a pillow. she goes to the front door, legs shaky and loren looks at her, with fanum standing right behind.

"heyyy" amora says. "me and fanum got dessert" loren responds. they head to the living room and amora stops them. "wait wait. dukes naked" she says and they start laughing. "damn y'all is just too fucking freaky i swear." fanum says and amora laughs.

fanum goes to the kitchen with the dessert and loren just looks at amora, jaw dropped. "we're not even done" amora says "but it's fine i can't walk anyway".

she slowly walks to the guest bathroom and gets a towel. she goes back to the living room and throws it at duke. "Loren has a key to my house i should've told her" amora says and pecks his lips.

they shower together then get dressed before joining loren and fanum for dessert. duke carries her down and they all sit in the kitchen. "you can't even walk" loren laughs and amora hits her on the back of the head. she wraps her arms around loren from behind and kisses her cheek.

"i would love to but i'm still stuffed from the buffet" she says. "yeah we got you a smoothie loren said you'd be too full" fanum says,
passing it over and amora smiles. she sips on her smoothie and sits on dukes lap. he puts his hand up her top, using his other hand to eat his ice cream.

"danggg how much you drop on that?" fanum asks, referring to dukes ring. "nah she bought it" duke says. "expensive i can assure you but it's worth it" she smiles and fanum smiles, hitting amora's arm.

"awww you love him huh" he says and amora chuckles and just keeps sipping her smoothie. duke finishes his ice cream, taking out his phone. he takes a video of both of them and she smiles "I can't walk... it's the duke dennis effect" she says and he laughs.

he pecks her lips before ending the video. "nah dukes more in love i can tell" he says and duke cheeses. "fuck you" duke says before putting his hand back up amora's top. "you drink wine?" she asks and he shrugs. "i need to show you something cool about this house.

she goes over to her kitchen cabinet and opens it. they follow her over and see a staircase. her and Loren lead the way into a wine cellar with Fanum and Duke following closely behind.

"damnn you got money money" fanum says and she laughs. "it was here when i moved in". she grabs a bottle of Dom perignon. "this was like £300 but it'll do".

they go back up and loren grabs glasses. they pour a glass each and amora holds hers up. "a toast to... Loren and Fanum cause they're both shit at commitment" she says and they laugh, toasting their glasses.

"aye. a toast to my girl icing me out" duke says. "and more to come" amora adds as they sip their wine.

to be continued

DOUBLE UPDATE CAUSE IM THAT BITCH