005

- later -

amora starts getting ready for the party. she sorts out her hair and her makeup before going into her walk in wardrobe. she starts looking for an outfit and finds something simple but sexy to wear.

she ends her address to cench and then takes pictures while she waits for him

she ends her address to cench and then takes pictures while she waits for him. she hears a horn honk and goes outside. she sees cench's car and gets in. "heyy" she says as she straps in. "you good yeah?" he says and she nods. "it's about an hours drive tho so get comfy" cench says as she starts to drive.

they talk a lot while he drives. "can you rap for me?" she asks and he glances at her. "go on then" he says and she plays the instrumental version of obsessed with you.

she films him as he starts rapping and he holds her hand as he does. after she's done she claps for him and stops recording. "you're actually so talented" she says and he chuckles.

they finally arrive at the party and he gets out and opens her door for her. she gets out too and he holds her hand. "it's not gonna be ram or anything don't worry" he says.

"i wasn't worrying" she says and looks at him. "your face says otherwise darling" he responds and chuckles. they go inside and cench goes to find the host, bringing amora with him.

she sees absolutely no familiar faces but there's not many people so she's chill. she goes and gets a drink and stands outside with it. a girl approaches her. "omg, you're amora right?" she says and amora nods.

"what's someone like you doing at a party like this?" the girl asks. "i was asking myself the same question" amora responds and they laugh together.

"i came with... nevermind". the girl asks for a picture so they take one before she walks away.

cench comes over to amora and grabs her hand. "let's dance" he says and pulls her inside. she holds his hands and they dance to the music together.

she knows that everyone's watching and he knows the same. but she also knows this is good publicity and he knows the same too.

after a little while they sit on the couch and talk. "you're not too bad of a dancer you know" amora says and smiles. "it's my hidden talent" cench says and she laughs.

"so what's your plans for the rest of the week?" she asks. "hopefully get to know you some more, and take you out again" he responds "you?".

"hopefully the same" she says and smiles.

they spend a few more hours at the party before they head back to amora's house. they both go inside and sit in the living room. "so... how about we go to dinner on saturday?" cench asks and amora nods.

"sounds good but i'll double check my schedule" "so you're a busy girl yeah?" he says and she giggles.

"yeah i guess you could say that".

"i like you already. i like a girl that's independent" cench says and amora smiles and looks in his eyes for a few seconds.

"i actually have a photoshoot in about... 5hours so i should get to bed" she says and they get up. they hug before he leaves and she goes to bed

3rd May
14:00
London, United Kingdom

a couple weeks pass and cench and amora make it official. amora is scheduled to fly over to atlanta in two weeks.

"you still coming over?" amora asks cench who's on the phone.

"yesss i'm still coming. i'm about 10 minutes away" he says and amora lays down on the bed.

"i'll be waiting" she says and ends the call. she calls loren and malia on a group facetime.

"girls... you know the whole time me and cench were going out we didn't have sex once. but i'm in the mood today" amora says.

"just do it babe he probably wants it too" loren says. "you two are so cute" malia says and amora laughs.

"my makeup ain't even done" amora says. "yeah but who in the world has sex with a full face" loren says.

"hm true" amora says and looks out the window. "he's here i'll talk to you guys later" she hangs up

he rings the doorbell and she goes downstairs. she opens the door and he smiles at her. she grabs his hand and pulls him in. she bites her lip and kisses him.

he kisses back and puts his hands on her waist. "let's go upstairs" she says and leads the way. he leaves his jacket downstairs and follows her up.

- skip -

she lays next to him and he pecks her lips. "when do you have to be in atlanta again?" cench asks. "next week" amora responds.

"i'm gonna come with you then" he says and she smiles. "i was hoping you'd say that" she responds.

they both shower and get dressed. cench sits on the edge of the bed and amora sits on his lap. he wraps his arms around her and they make a tiktok. she posts the tiktok on her account and tags him

Dukes POV

"i might just message amora bro. she's probably just been busy" i say as fanum comes in the room.

"idk about that" fanum says, holding out his phone. i look at the screen and see a tiktok of amora with that one rapper.

"damnn" i exclaim. "sorry bro" fanum says. "nah don't worry bout it. we was just friends anyway"

end of POV

amora sits on cench's lap facing him and pecks his lips. "you hungry?" he asks and she nods. "what you thinking?" she asks.

"let me cook for you" he says and she smiles. "let's go then". they go downstairs and to the kitchen. amora sits on the counter while cench looks through the cupboards and the fridge to find ingredients. amora's phone rings and she picks it up seeing 'loren'.

she answers and puts it to her ear. "good afternoon loren" she says. "did you fuck?" she asks and amora laughs.

"shush loren" she says. "oh shit is he still there?" loren asks. "mhmmm" amora says before hanging up.

she watches him cook and takes a video of him. he puts on some music and dances as he cooks. she laughs and records him. while the food is cooking he comes over to her and stands between her legs.

she wraps her arms around him and pecks his lips. "what you making?" amora asks. "spaghetti bolognaise" he says and she smiles.

she ties her hair into a bun and gets off the counter. she stands her phone up recording and grabs his hands, dancing to the music. he wraps his arms around her and they moving in sync to the beat. she stops filming and puts it on her insta.

"what are the plans for atlanta again?" cench asks. "i've got a photoshoot then i was just gonna stay a couple days cause i've never been there before"

"yeah that's calm i'll come with you we can take a PJ" he says and amora smiles.

he plates up the food and she takes a picture of her plate before they start eating. she takes a bite.

"omg this is so good" she says and he chuckles. after they finish up they watch a couple movies in her room until they fall asleep

to be continued

lmk if i should make the chapters longer