060

20th February
2:00pm
Amora's Office

"Yes that's fine" Amora speaks, on the phone to the realtor from Georgia. Her and Loren sit there, in the process of securing this home.

"So. We're on the last stages now. All we need is for you to fly over so we can give you the keys" The realtor responds, causing Amora and Loren to smile.

"I'm gonna be in Georgia on the 25th, so if that's okay for you" Amora says and her and Loren try not to scream.

"Yep. Again, thank you for choosing us to help with your journey and we can't wait to see you. If you want we can give you a real life tour of the place and go in depth with some of the features and how to use our state of the art appliances" The realtor responds.

"Thank you, I will consider that" Amora says "Have a good day" she hangs up.

Loren and Amora scream and start dancing around. Amora wraps her arms around Loren's belly and kisses it.

"We're moving to Georgiaaaaa!!!!" Amora squeals.

"We still going to see Niko and them?" Loren asks and Amora nods.

Amora and Loren get ready for the day. Amora wears a jeans and a backless top while loren wears a sweater dress.

They get into Amora's car and start the drive to the Beta squad house. Amora's phone begins to ring and Loren picks it up. She answers it and stands it up as it's a facetime call from Duke.

"Heyyy beautiful" Duke smirks and Amora laughs. "Where you going?"

"Too see my man" Amora smiles and Duke sucks his teeth. "Nah i'm gonna go see Niko and then probably get some food"

"You spoken to the agent?" Duke asks and Amora slowly nods. "Good news or bad news?"

"We can't get the house..." Amora lies and Duke sighs. "Nah i'm playing. WE GOT THE HOUSEEE"

"Oh shit! When you coming?" he asks and she smiles.

"Maybe 25th so I can be there when you wake up on your 30th" she looks at the phone and he's just smiling at her.

"Mhmm okay. Birthday sex" he stretches and yawns. "Hey Loren"

"Mhmmm" Loren says as she's on her phone. "I found this moving company that will fly everything over on a private plane"

"How much is it?" Amora asks and Loren checks "Only 3000"

"Yeah let's do it" Amora responds and points to her purse. "Use the Amex card"

They pull up to the Beta squad house and go in through the gates. She parks up behind Niko's car before getting out and walking towards the door.

She rings the doorbell and covers the camera. "Hello?" she hears Chunkz' voice.

"Oh my days Chunkz i'm such a big fan I found the house. Let me in please" she puts on a fake voice and heads Chunkz laughing.

"Amora we have two cameras. The doors open just come in" He responds and Amora laughs. She opens the door and her and Loren go inside.

"Where's my brother?" she asks as Chunkz approaches the door.

"He's coming" he responds as she hugs him. "How you been?"

"Yeah i've been good... i've got some big news tho" Amora says and looks at Loren.

"I think we can tell" Chunkz says, pointing to her belly.

"No not that" Amora laughs "Wait for Niko"

They sit on the couch and Niko comes in the room. Amora gets up and hugs him "I have some news for you" she says, hugging him tighter.