048

8th September
10:00 am
Duke's Place

Amora starts making breakfast in the kitchen while Duke is still asleep. After playing up breakfast she gets her phone and starts recording. "Guys all he does is sleep" she says, going towards the bedroom.

She slowly opens the door and records him. She goes back to the kitchen and gets her bottle of water before creeping back to the room. She stands her phone up on a shelf and goes over to him.

She puts her finger to her lips at the camera before throwing the water on him and running. He jumps up and looks around the room confused. Amora comes back in the room and he looks at her, chuckling.

He picks her up, throwing her over his shoulder and she squeals. He bodyslams her to the bed and she stomach laughs, holding onto him.

"I made you breakfast" she says, kissing his head. "i can eat now" he says, sliding her shorts down.

"Im filminggg" she says and gets up. she gets her phone and ends the video. "Let's go eat"

14:00 (2pm)

Duke and Amora lay on the bed with her head on his chest as he strokes her hair. "So why is Deeblock called Deeblock anyway?" Amora asks and looks at Duke.

He sighs and keeps stroking her hair. "My cousin died so they named it after him" Duke responds and Amora pouts.

"You never tell me things. I promise I can handle it babe" Amora holds his hand. "I know that you were in the military but you never told me anything about you or about growing up. I'm not asking you to tell me I just want you to know this is a safe space"

"I know. Maybe I'll tell you along the way. But what you see is what you get I ain't got no built up anger or none of that" Duke responds and she pecks his lips.

"You still going Jamaica?" he asks and she nods. "Yeah i've been wanting to go anyway. I'm losing my roots" She laughs and he smiles.

"you wanna come?" she asks and he looks at her. "I wish I could but we got so much to do" he responds and she nods.

Amora gets on top of him and holds his hands. "I'm gonna have to go in a couple days. you gonna miss me?" She sits on his chest.

"Of course mama" he says and kisses her thigh. She smiles and plays with his dreads, looking down at him.

"You tryna make me eat your pussy baby?" Duke asks, smirking.

"You horny little shit" she responds and sits on his stomach. She puts her feet on his face and he pushes her feet away, smacking his teeth.

"yo ass must think i like feet or sum" he puts his hand on her thigh and she laughs. He puts his hands up her top and cuffs her boobs. "Imma get implants" she says and he shakes his head.

"Nah these are perfect" he says and bites his lip. She smiles at him and runs her hand through her hair.

"Me and the boys got invited to a club. You coming?" he asks and she nods.

"Imma be shaking this ass" she jokes and he smacks his teeth, pushing her off him. She stomach laughs as she lays on the bed next to him

7pm

After they both shower, Amora puts on this outfit to go to the club and Duke gets dressed also

After they both shower, Amora puts on this outfit to go to the club and Duke gets dressed also. She sits at his mirror to do some light makeup while she leaves her straighteners to heat up.

After finishing her makeup she starts straightening her hair. Duke comes out the bathroom holding his cologne. "Aww i liked your curls" he says and she smiles and keeps straightening her hair.

"I can't deal with them right now. so we're going straight" she finishes up and puts hairspray on.

Duke puts his Deeblock chain on her and she smiles as he closes the clasp at the back. She sprays her perfume on before they go down to his car.

They both get in and Duke starts driving. Amora takes a snap of them as he drives.

After 2 hours they arrive at the club in Atlanta and get out the car. Duke leaves his keys with the valet and security joins them. They get shown into the club and to their section, where the rest of the boys are already waiting.

Duke daps the boys as people in the club go crazy. Amora sits on the couch in their area and takes some pictures of herself. "We got Duke Dennis in the buildinggg!!!" The DJ Announces and everybody screams.

"We got The sexy ass model all the way from London in the building too. Give it up for Amora Louisa!!" He announces and people scream.

She laughs at Duke's annoyed face as he calls her sexy and she gets up to wave. She sees a girl waving around a dress. "Amora!! Take this!!" she shouts and the security grabs it and hands it to Amora.

Amora blows the girl a kiss and looks at the dress. "This looks amazing!!" she yells to her and folds the dress up.

Wild out by RajahWild starts playing and Amora jumps up to dance. Duke puts his arm around her waist as she dances to the song. She moves her hips against him and he kisses her cheek.

(iykyk guys this song has me in a chokehold)

He puts his hand on her thigh and she smiles, taking a video of them. He puts his hand on her face and squeezes her cheeks. She laughs and swats his hand away.

The song goes quieter and the mic gets passed around to everyone to say something. As the mic gets passed to Duke he starts making an announcement.

"I appreciate y'all so much and all the support you been showing me and my woman— he starts and something hits Amora's face.

"the fuck?" she looks down and sees a red shoe.  "who threw that?" Duke asks and nobody owns up. Amora looks at her face in the camera and sees a little red mark.

"y'all about to piss me off. who threw that?" he asks again and everybody starts looking at this one girl.

"It doesn't matter it's some cheap SHEIN shoe" Amora says, slightly lifting her leg to show her boots. "When you can buy these Chanel boots you can start throwing shit" Amora says and the crowd goes crazy.

Amora approaches a security guard and asks to leave. He walks her out the club and gets her into his car. "You okay Amora?" he asks and she nods. "I'm not staying in that club. Not my type of thing anyway".

He starts driving her to the AMP house and she leans her head on the window. Her phone rings and she looks at the screen.

'Duke 🫣'

She accepts the call and puts it to her ear. "where you at mama?" he asks and she sighs. "I had to head out i'm tired" she lies, just not feeling the club.

"That security got a key so you can go to my room" he responds and she nods. "Mhmm. See you in the morning" she says before he hangs up.

To be continued