001

1st April
11:00
London, United Kingdom

"of course, I'm gonna take the tube Malia how else am I meant to get to south without the traffic?" amora says as she's rummaging through her room trying to finish her makeup.

"bitch call me when you're not pissed off" Malia says before ending the call. amora rolls her eyes and picks up her phone. She calls Loren on Facetime and stands the phone up. "what's the plan for today again?" Loren says as she answers.

"hello to you too" Amora responds as she sprays her face "We've got to get to South in less than an hour that's why I'm not driving. It's some Youtube group called amp or something and then obviously Beta Squad".

"amp as in amplify?" Loren asks, picking up her phone. "I think so" Amora says and slips her shoes on.

"Meet me at mine i'm gonna take pictures" Amora says and ends the call. she goes downstairs and stands by a mirror. She stands back and poses for pictures and then looks at them.

"good enough" she expresses before sitting down. She makes an Instagram post:

257,980 likesamoralouisa: Ain't too many like me

257,980 likes
amoralouisa: Ain't too many like me

View all 27179 comments

maliabarker: stunner 😍

lorenbrown: 😍😩

-

her front door knocks and she opens the door. "let's go, no time to wait" Amora says as they walk towards their cab.

they get inside "To the train station please" Malia says as Amora checks how she looks in her phone camera. the cab starts driving and asia puts her phone down.

"so apparently, it's one of those dumb smash or pass videos that I promised I would never go on but at least I'm not lining up and I'm picking otherwise no amount of money would make me do that" Amora says, making the other girls laugh.

"nah honestly babe I searched up amp and I would probably pick Smash on all of them" Malia says.

"show me" Amora says and they all lean to look at her phone. "that one with the dreads is a bit of me" Amora says and they laugh. the cab arrives at the station and they go in.

- skip to being in south London -

they arrive in south London and get a cab to the filming place. As they're in the cab amora gets a call from an unknown number. she answers and puts it to her ear. "hello?" she questions.

"it's Niko I got a new number, you almost here?" he says.

"we've got about 15 minutes. we're not late are we?" she asks, checking the time.