041

12th August
6:00 am
London, UK

Amora and Loren board the jet to LA and they get comfy in their seats. Loren pops some champagne and goes live while they sip. "Heyyyy" Amora says and waves at the live.

"So we're heading to Beverly Hills" Loren says and Amora leans her head on her shoulder. "so when we land we can do a hotel room tour cause apparently it's boujee". Loren soon ends her live and they continue with their champagne as the plane takes off.

"Hello Beverly Hills" Loren says as she gets out of the car that transported them from LAX. They are faced with a gorgeous hotel and Am or a takes a picture.

They go inside and get checked into their room. As they step into the room Amora gasps at how beautiful it is. She lays across the bed and kicks her shoes off. Loren goes on her phone and goes live on Instagram.

"Hey so we're at the hotel and we're gonna give you a little tour" Loren says as Amora gets up. "So this is the bathroom" she says as she goes into the bathroom, which is fitted with a double shower, A light-up mirror and a Japanese toilet.

"Then you come out and there's the living room." she says and shows the large couch with the flat-screen TV. "And finally the bedroom, me and my sis are gonna share a bed but it's huge "Amora says and Loren shows the bed.

"Imma fuck you on this bed" Loren says and Amora laughs.

Duke's POV

Duke and Kai are sitting in Duke's car before he leaves to go to South Carolina. Duke clicks on his Instagram and sees Loren is live. He clicks on the live and watches as she does a room tour.

"Bro instead of watching her live why you ain't called her?" Kai asks. "Kai. I told her drama would start on social media and she ain't listen. It's annoying that she even did the music video with her ex but now people think she fucking him too?" Duke gets visibly agitated and shakes his head.

"I know how mad you are but I'm saying you really gotta talk to her now you acting like she fucked the nigga fr" Kai says and Duke shrugs. "Imma head out anyway" Duke says, dapping Kai.

End of POV

"Ugh my mood already killed" Amora says as Loren ends the Live. "why cause Duke joined?" Loren asks and Amora sighs. "He still hasn't even called it's so annoying. At this point is it a break or does he wanna break up?"

"Right now Amora, let's go get some dinner and focus on what you have to do tomorrow" Loren says and Amora nods.

As Amora lays in bed to sleep, all she can think of is Duke. Why is he making this break so difficult? Is he fucking other girls? Should they just break up? Did he mean it when he said he loved her?

She closes her eyes and spoons Loren before falling asleep.

13th August
8:00 am
Beverly Hills, Los Angeles

Amora and Loren get to the venue of the photoshoot. Amora gets presented with a sweet treats basket, some fancy champagne and a whole rack of skims outfits. She takes a picture and puts it on her Instagram story before changing into her first outfit for the shoot.

As she stands there posing for the pictures her mind is not completely there. She just can't help but think about Duke and starts to think long distance is the problem. Loren takes a few pictures of Amora and she smiles.

The shoot finishes at around 10:30

After the entire shoot she packs up and they sit in the changing room for a little. "You good baby?" Loren asks and Amora nods. "I'm good... let's get food it's too early"

Amora and Loren leave the studio and get a ride back to the hotel. On the way there Loren gets a Facetime call and she picks up. "Hey fanum" she says and Amora waves.

"Wassup. Where y'all at?" he asks. "Still in LA. We'll be there tomorrow I promise" Loren says.

"Duke ain't here. He's gone to stay in South Carolina" Fanum says and Loren looks at Amora who just shrugs. "Y'all broken up or what?" Fanum asks.

"Ask him. Cause he ain't contacted me" Amora says and goes on her phone. "I'm calling him I don't care" Loren says, ending the call on Fanum. "Ugh Loren. I'll just call".

They get to the hotel and up to their room. Amora calls Duke on Facetime and goes out to the balcony. He answers almost instantly and she takes a deep breath. "I was gonna come see you in Atlanta before you think i ain't trying" Duke says.

"Are you mad at me?" she asks and looks at him through the camera, seeing him sitting at his desk playing with something in his hands.

"nah I ain't mad it's just a communication thing I just hate drama" he voices, moving his hair from his face.

"mhmm" she says and plays with her nail "I didn't realise how it could come across if I was shooting a video with my ex but the way you reacted threw me off and made me just get defensive".

"nah my fault for how I was acting I was mad, I was jealous and all this other shit" Duke says "When I said that I love you. It was some different shit like... I don't even be saying that unless I mean it for real"

"Me too. That's why I don't know why you completely ghosted the past few days. It made me feel like it was all a lie.

"I wanna see you so bad" he says and she smiles. "Me too. I wanna come to South Carolina"

"Come then. I'll come get you and take you back to my place" he says and she smiles and bites her lip. "What you in LA for anyway?"

"Skims shoot. I can't even thank you enough babe" Amora says as she fans her face. "Nah it was all you baby" he says and she smiles even more.

To be continued

Did a double update ayeeee
shorter sorry. 40 votes for next chapter