053

2nd October
10:00am
AMP House

Duke goes into the kitchen, scrolling on tiktok. He goes onto the FaceTime app and attempts to call Amora like he did last night.

It doesn't ring so he tries to Facetime Loren. She answers and holds the phone up. "Why you Facetiming me?" she asks and Duke looks confused.

"I'm tryna call Amora but her phones not on" He says, going over to the sink.

"Men are so gross I swear. Next time maybe don't leave your phone with your side piece. I'm blocking you too" Loren says and hangs up.

Kai comes in the kitchen and Duke turns to him. "Something happened on my phone last night cause I think Amora blocked me" Duke says, going to check Instagram.

He searches her username and it doesn't come up. "What you do?" Kai asks and Duke shrugs.

"One of them girls in the kitchen probably answered my shit" Duke says, and puts his phone down.

"I don't know what imma do but she clearly thinks something went down. Bitches be so insecure they tryna fuck around with me and my lady" Duke says and smacks his teeth.

Ocho rios, Jamaica

"I blocked him. I knew there was something about that little hoe. Then he's tryna call me like he's not a cheater?" Loren says and Amora chuckles.

"You okay baby?" Loren asks and Amora nods. "Loren i'm a grown woman I can handle shit like this it's just so shocking that it's the same guy who gave me a diamond" Amora responds, playing with her ring.

"You should probably talk to him and tell him it's over. Don't just ghost him" Loren says and puts her arm around Amora.

"I have a better idea let's go have some fun" Amora says

Loren and Amora get dressed to go out. Amora wears a bikini with a skirt and Loren wears the same but a different colour.

Amora calls a driver and they wait on the front porch for the driver to arrive. Loren's phone rings and she sees it's a facetime call from Fanum. She answers and puts it on speaker.

"Yo, why did Amora block my mans??" Fanum asks and Loren rolls her eyes.

"We know he's fucking bitches over there Fanum. Amora told me what happened last night" Loren responds.

"He was with me last night fuck you mean? Can you give Amora the phone?" Fanum asks and Loren passes the phone over.

"Fanum. I appreciate you're looking out for your friend but I don't like cheaters he knows that. I facetimed him yesterday and some bitch picked up and said he was busy" Amora rants and Fanum looks confused.

"You see that's what he thought happened because he lost his phone and when he found it he tried to call you but you blocked him" Fanum says.

"Fanum i'm not dense. I know he's cheating it's fine. I don't wanna be with him anymore and I don't owe him an explanation" Amora says and hangs up.