049 🌶️

9th September
9:00 am
AMP House

Amora wakes up and looks around. The room is still empty and also really cold. She gets up and gets Duke's robe before leaving the room. She goes to the kitchen and sees Kai in there, getting water. He starts chugging the water and waves at her.

"what time did you lot get back?" Amora asks and Kai exhales as he finishes the water. "It's only me and Agent that actually came back" Kai responds and she nods.

"Where's Duke?" she asks and Kai looks at her, thinking of something to say. "I don't even know fr. He's wherever Chris, Fanum and Davis are"

She sits on the counter and goes on her phone. She yawns and starts calling Duke. After a few rings he picks up and she hears his voice. "yo?" he groans.

"Duke i am not one of your little friends... anyway where are you?" she asks and he yawns. "I crashed at my homeboys place. I'll be back" he responds. "Ok whatever" she hangs up.

"You ever had waffle house before?" Kai asks and Amora shakes her head. "Put something on i'll take you" he responds.

After getting ready, Amora, Agent and Kai get in his car. "ooo wait. can i drive?" Amora asks and Kai passes her the keys.

He gets out and she climbs to the drivers seat. He goes around and gets in the passenger seat. "Don't crash my shit Amora" Kai says and she laughs.

"we have the same car fool. i'm used to this" she responds and flicks his face.

She starts driving and Kai puts on his seatbelt. "Amora you drive so carefully. I'm used to Kai cutting up in this bitch" Agent says. They approach a clear road and Amora presses down on the accelerator.

"DAMNNN" Kai says as he records her. She keeps going until she sees the waffle house sign, following the directions on the car. She parks up outside waffle house and they go inside.

After finding a table they read through the menu. "Imma order for you. Trust me" Agent says and Amora nods. She takes a picture of the menu and puts it on her story.

A kid comes over to speak to Kai and Agent and Amora just scrolls on her phone. She gets a facetime call from Duke and answers.

"which waffle house y'all at?" he asks and she looks at him. "none of your business" she teases as Agent starts the order with the waiter.

"Nigga you fr taking my girl out to eat?" Duke asks, joking and Kai leans towards the phone. "Why not?" Kai asks and laughs a little.

"Is he mad fr?" Agent asks and Duke smacks his teeth. "I ain't mad i'm just playin. What waffle house you at?" Duke asks. "North side" Kai responds and Duke ends the call.

"Is he mad?" she asks and Kai shrugs. "Unpredictable ass nigga" he laughs and Amora smiles.

The food comes and she takes a picture. Agent starts eating and Amora just watches him, trying not to laugh. She records him eating and laughs.

"This nigga eat like it's his last meal on god" Kai says and they laugh together. Agent laughs before continuing with his meal.

They all start eating and the door opens. Duke comes in with Fanum, Davis and Chris. They come to the table and sit around, Duke sits right next to Amora.

He kisses her cheek and she keeps eating. "If i actually lived in America i'd be so fat" Amora says and laughs.

"It's good right?" Agent asks and she nods. "That's the problem" she laughs.