061

29th June
12:00pm
Georgia

Amora and Loren have been living in Georgia for two days.

"Heyyy so we've basically just unpacked this room, we had people moving our things over here with the help of Duke and Fanum. They're gonna come meet us in a bit" Amora speaks to the camera before panning it around the living room.

"I wanna buy this really big white couch to go in here but right now it's pretty much empty" she switches the camera off and picks up snow, walking out to the front yard.

"Who's that, snow?" Amora asks and Snow wags her tail, seeing Duke walk up the drive. "Why you love him so much girl"

Amora puts her on the floor and she runs to Duke. He chuckles and picks her up, holding her in one arm while holding the food in the other.

"Heyy wifey" he says and pecks her lips. She smiles and tucks in her bottom lip.

They go inside and Fanum comes in after parking up. "Shit it's a really nice area" he says and Amora smiles.

"Loren's upstairs. She can't even get out of bed to be honest" Amora says before Fanum makes his way up.

"You good baby?" Duke asks and she nods. "It's stressful but I've ordered some furniture already cause right now it's giving empty. I also still haven't visited my parents"

"Relax..." he says and puts down snow to pick Amora up. She laughs as he carries her to the kitchen with one hand before placing both her and the bag of food on the counter.

He takes the food out and they start to eat. Fanum comes down to get him and Loren's food before going back up.

"You ready for Egypt??" she asks and smiles, making Duke smile also.

"Gon be the best anniversary ever" he bites his bottom lip and smiles, continuing to eat his food.

After eating, Duke and Amora go to her room and start watching Law and Order.

"How you never watched this before?" Duke asks and Amora shrugs.

"I don't watch many series anyway" she responds, laying her head on his chest.

"You'll love this tho" he says, stroking her back as they keep their eyes on the TV.

"Can we watch baddies after we get back?" Amora asks, as she has recently started watching the series and is obsessed.

"Mhmm... don't be learning no moves tho I don't want my ass beat" Duke pecks her cheek and she laughs.

He looks down at her and smiles, admiring her features before looking back up at the TV.

"I can feel your eyes on me Dontavious" she says and looks up at him.

"We gotta get ready and go they want us ther3 at 3" Duke says and she gets up.

After getting ready, Duke and Amora head to an interview they were invited onto a podcast.

"So how did you meet and get together?" Vanessa, the host of the podcast asks.

Amora looks at Duke to tell the story and he chuckles.

"Aight so... I came to london to do the Beta Squad video it was a Tinder video and we got there late so we did get to see who was swiping on us. When we got in front of the camera I was like damn this girl is gorgeous." he says and Amora laughs a little.