024

they get in the sprinter and the driver starts the journey. "it's gon be like a good hour or sum" fanum says, opening a window.

amora leans her head on duke and he puts his arm around her. she holds his hand as they start talking.

"where we gon eat at?" he asks. "there's like a good few restaurants in the hotel. we can get seafood if you want" she says.

- at the quad biking place -

they go towards the place and have to fill out a few forms before they get shown to the quad bikes. they have drivers get on the quad bikes and amora gets on one behind one of the drivers.

she holds onto him and he starts driving it. "this is sickkk" she says and holds on tighter. he drives further up before stopping. "your turn" he says and gets off. she moves forward and he gets behind her.

she revs it before speeding across the sand. she spins around and speeds back towards where they started.

they take some pictures and stuff before amora sits at the side. loren sits with her and amora wraps her arms around her. "i'm too scared of these things it's too much" loren says and they laugh.

"what you gonna do tonight?" lauren asks. "dinner and i did bring some sexy lingerie so imma get some good dick before we go home" amora says and giggles. she gets up and grabs her water from her bag and then sits on lorens lap.

loren wraps her arms around her and they just sit and talk. "imma go somewhere with fanum tonight and malia will probably leave the place for you two anyway" loren says. "she's not feeling chris no more she was ranting about him"

"damn. i thought we were gonna be like the AMP trio or something" amora laughs. "we could've been if you two swapped" loren says and laughs. "why would we swap?" amora asks and furrows her eyebrows. "she wanted duke at first but he wanted you innit" loren says.

amora gets up and faces her. "you're joking right?" she asks. "are you mad?" loren asks and amora shakes her head. "i'm not mad if she liked him i'm mad because you're my best friend and you didn't tell me" amora says.

"she told me this morning amora this is the first time we've chatted today" she says. "oh... okay" amora says. she sits and sees malia talking to the boys and she just shakes her head.

"honestly when she told me i was a bit confused cause it was giving desperate but oh well" loren says and shrugs. malia comes over and sits with them and they don't say anything.

"amora you're amazing at these quad bikes it's mad" malia says and amora laughs a little. "i was terrified tho" she says and gets up.

she goes over to duke and he puts his arm around her. they stroll around the area and she holds his hand.

"when's your flight?" amora asks. "ours ain't tomorrow ours is the day after that" duke says and amora nods. "well i'm 100% certain i wanna spend my last night with you" she says and smiles.

they get back into the sprinter to head back home. amora sits with loren at the back and malia sits at the front with the boys.

"i don't get it why did she want him if he literally wanted me from day 1" amora says. "idk why you're asking me babe i know as much as you do" loren says and shrugs.

"idk why you're feeling insecure about it you're practically together" loren says. "but that's the thing we're not together. if he starts getting interested in her it's over"

the sprinter pulls up to the hotel and the girls get out. duke gets out and pulls loren to the side. malia and amora head upstairs not realising

they get in the elevator and amora doesn't say anything. "you good?" malia asks and amora nods. she goes on her phone and scrolls through tiktok. "you're not good what's up?" malia asks and amora laughs and shakes her head.

"i'm good malia. you're not good" amora says as they get out the elevator. they head towards the room and malia stops amora. "loren told you something didn't she?"

"malia it's just a bit weird that you liked duke when he was chatting to me from day one" amora says and rolls her eyes. "1: i didn't know the tinder thing would go any further and 2: after you had the date you weren't interested in him anyway" malia says.

loren comes out the elevator and comes towards them. "where you been?" amora asks. "nowheree. what's going on?" loren asks.

"you told her i liked duke" malia says "because you did love" loren responds and furrows her eyebrows.

"it's whatever i'm not even bothered" amora says and goes in the room.

- later -

she starts getting ready for dinner.
she does her hair and puts on a nice dress. she picks out some shoes and does a little makeup.

she messages duke to let him know she's ready and she goes down and sits on the couch. malia comes over and she looks up. she rolls her eyes and looks at her phone.

"i just wanna say sorry cause it was old stuff and i brought it up to loren cause i was ranting about chris. but it was wrong so i'm sorry" malia says. amora gets up and hugs her. "i don't wanna fight" she says and malia hugs her back

the door knocks and amora goes and opens it. she sees duke standing there with a bouquet of flowers and she smiles. he hands it to her and holds his hand out. she holds his hand and they leave.

"so we've got reservations somewhere nice" he says as they get in the elevator.

they go down and duke leads the way all the way to the beach.

amora walks up and her eyes light up

amora walks up and her eyes light up. "holy shit" she says and he chuckles. she puts the flowers down and hugs him tightly. he hugs her back and kisses her head. "i wanted to make it special" he says and she smiles.

they sit down and she takes a few pictures. they get brought out some food and wine and he pours them both some wine. "i didn't know you were such a romantic" she says and smiles. "now you know" he says.

after they finish eating they start walking down the beach and watching the sunset. he holds her hand and they start walking up to the room. they get in the elevator and they take a few pictures together as the elevator goes up.

they go towards the room and she unlocks the door.

they go inside and head up to her room. she walks in and drops the flowers. "oh my god" she says, looking around

to be continued