056

14th October
12:00pm
Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Loren had flew back to the UK a couple days before as her Mums birthday was coming up

Duke sits on the floor and Amora sits up on the bed with her legs on his shoulders as she retwists his hair. He kisses the side of her knee and she smiles as she continues twisting.

"You gonna come to the club with me tonight" Amora asks, finishing twisting the last one and putting in the pin. "Yeah i'm down" he responds as she puts on the hood hair dryer.

She switches it on and gets off the bed. He sits up on the bed and she sits on his lap, going on her phone while his hair dries.

She gets a facetime call and sees the name 'niko'. She answers and his face pops up, smiling.

"Heyyy sorry it's been so long i've been so busy" Amora says, smiling. "Nah it's cool. You still in Jamaica?" he asks.

"Yeahh only for a couple days i'm flying back home soon" she responds. "So we're having a halloween party at the house on the 30th so I just wanted to let you know ahead of time so you don't make yourself busy like always".

"Damn it's getting really hot" Duke says and Amora turns down the heat a bit. "Yeah it's fine i'll be there. Say hi" Amora says and gives Duke the phone.

Niko and Duke start talking while Amora sits there. She gets up and goes downstairs. She goes over to the kitchen and sees her Dad in there, on the phone.

Amora goes to the fridge and grabs a bottle of Bigga, Fruit Punch flavour. She closes the fridge and heads back upstairs.

Amora takes the drier off of Duke and takes out the clips. She sits back on his lap and he wraps his arms around her. "Let's make a tiktok"

She goes on her phone and to tiktok, looking for a sound.

Amora starts making a tiktok on her account using the Wassam Baby sound. He puts his hand on her jaw and they make eye contact as he lip syncs the lyrics. "I'll treat you like a princess, but that dick gon drive you crazy".

She ends the video and tags him before posting it. "I didn't even think about the fact your girlfriends are gonna come for me in the comments" she laughs and he chuckles.

"Crazy that you can literally have anyyyy woman you want" she says and he kisses her cheek. "But I want you so it don't matter"

"If i went to prison would you wait for me?" she asks and he starts laughing. "Why would you be in prison anyway?" he asks, looking at her as if she's crazy.

"Maybe I killed someone or something" she giggles and shrugs. "I'd be too scared to hold it down for you. You so innocent and then you turn around and kill someone? Ain't no way" he responds.

"Fair enough... I could hold it down if you caught like one body but after that I can't lie i'd be gone" she says and he laughs.

She goes back on her phone and checks tiktok, showing him some of the comments on the video. "Somebody says 'I know he talk her through it'" Amora laughs and he reads it.

"Damnnn how they know?" he chuckles and she smiles. "You actually talk me through it wow".

"I'm the best you had?" he asks and she scoffs. "Of course... out of the other 65" she jokes. "Type shit" he says and she laughs.

"Ahhh the Duke glaze has started" Amora says and Duke chuckles, looking at her phone screen.

"They said 'Hey girlie. You don't know me but...'" Amora reads and laughs before putting her phone down.