052

29th September
1:00 pm
Ocho Rios, Jamaica

(2 weeks later)

Amora and Loren have settled into Amora's dad's place in Jamaica and have been there since the 18th. The place is huge and has a private swimming pool

"Louisa!?" her dad calls out for her using her second name and Amora groans and gets up, interrupting her tanning session.

She walks into the house and to her dad's office where he is sitting doing paperwork. "Can you and Loren grab us sometin fi eat? I'll get security" he says and she nods.

She calls Loren and they both put on skirts to cover up the pants of their bikini's, leaving the tops.

They get into the security's car and the drive begins to the market. "So we're gonna go to the market to get fruit and then we're gonna go to the restaurant and pick up some food" Amoral says and Loren nods.

Amora's phone rings on a Facetime call and she lifts it up, seeing Duke's name on the screen. She answers, seeing his bright smile.

"Heyyy mama" he says and she smiles. "Sorry I didn't call today I've been so lazy in this hot sun" Amora responds, looking out the window.

"You look so good with a lil tan damn..." Duke compliments her, disregarding her apology as he doesn't mind. "You got any Jamaican hoes yet?" Duke asks and Loren laughs.

"Every man that's tried to talk to her has been rudely rejected" Loren says, looking at the phone.

"Mhmm that's what I like to hear" Duke says, nodding as he grins. "Y'all been on that gay shit?"

"Duke we are not gay. And you can't be saying that too loud around here. Do you want us killed?" she states, laughing a little.

"My bad stink" he says and she laughs at the stupid nickname.

"I still don't have a nickname for you. It's gonna have to be Tony at this point since you don't like me calling you Dontavious" Amora  says, twirling her hair around her finger.

"Trust me. You calling me Dontavious is hilarious on yo accent but it's just my name it ain't my nickname. My nickname is Duke" he says, truthfully and she hums, nodding her head in agreement.

"What about Pooh?" she asks and he laughs. "Okay never mind then" she says, laughing also.

"You be calling me daddy when you drunk— "UGH KILL ME NOW" Loren interrupts and Amora laughs.

"We can talk in private later. Love you Bubs" Amora kisses the camera and hangs up.

Amora and Loren get to the market and they start walking around. Security follow them around ad they find a fruit vendor.

Amora and Loren choose fruits and they bag it all up for them. After paying, they walk away and keep exploring the market.

"So, my dad was asking for an investment in the family business. And after seeing how big this business could get and looking at the turnover I think I'm gonna drop 100k" Amora says, looking at Loren.

"Damnnn you're making big money moves" Loren responds and Amora laughs. "I'm proud of you babe"

After finishing up at the market they head to the seafood restaurant and start waiting in line with security standing by their sides.

A guy approaches her and she furrows her eyebrows as she recognises him. Security stand between them and she taps their arms.

"There's no way that's Elroy" Amora says as he pulls her in for a hug. She hugs him back tightly and laughs.