020

she goes up to her room and goes inside. she doesn't see the girls so she goes down to the breakfast area and there they are. she goes and grabs some food before sitting with them. "i got  dicked. down. i'm still sore" amora says and the girls scream.

she shushes them and starts eating. "it's giving like situationship but want a relationship" malia says.

"yeah that's exactly what it is. it's gonna get figured out i mean i've always wanted to live in america" amora says and the girls gasp.

" aye aye. im not making no vast decisions right now but depending on how long this relationship goes for then yeah" amora says.

they finish up with breakfast and then head up to their room. amora has a quick shower and then puts on a skirt with a bikini top. she puts on some sandals and sits on the balcony.

she gets a facetime call and she picks up her phone. she smiles, seeing dukes name and answers. "heyy" she says and she smiles. "so what you say about me nutting fast again?" he says and she giggles.

"you still do" she says and he rolls his eyes. "i ain't know you had all them mouth skills tho i was like DAMN" he says and chuckles.

"but uh... i'm tryna move past the sexual shit and tryna really get to know amora deep down type shit" he says and she smiles.

"i'd like that" she says. "sooo what imma do is we gon hike or whatever. we finna watch the sun set and then by the time the sun sets i wanna know everything about you" he says

"and imma tell you everything about me. cause i feel this connection with you that i ain't felt in a long time".

"i'm not very good at expressing my feelings and talking about things but i'll try my best innit" she says and laughs. "innit" he repeats and laughs. "when's your birthday?" he asks.

"it's december im a capricorn" she says. "that's like 6 more months ight ight" he says. "why?" she asks.

"we gon be together then i promise you" he says and she giggles.

"how are you so sure?" "i'm not but i got high hopes" he says.

malia comes out and sits with amora. "where can i get weed out here duke?" she asks. "i can ask fanum one second" he says and puts the phone down.

he leaves for a bit and the girls start talking. "so you really like him?" malia asks and amora nods. "there's something special about him idk malia..." she says. duke picks the phone back up.

"ight when we go on the hike fanum will bring you some cause he knows somebody over here" duke says. "perfff thanks" malia says and goes back inside.

"you think she feeling chris?" duke asks and amora shrugs. "it's hard to tell" she says.

"loren and fanum tho loren is defo feeling him" amora says and duke laughs.

"what's so funny?" amora asks and tilts her head. "nah it's just funny like fanum said the same thing" duke says and amora smiles and shakes her head.

"oh shit i forgot to show you" duke says. he gets up and stands the phone up. he turns around showing his back covered in scratches and amora bursts out laughing. "fucking hell i'm so sorry" she says and laughs.

"you don't sound sorry" he says and laughs too. he picks up the phone and goes out to the balcony. he takes a big deep breath of fresh air and exhales.

"i'm getting some colour now look" amora says and shows duke her tan line. "what ethnicity are you anyway?" he asks.

"i told you my mums spanish and my dads jamaican" she says.

"ohh yeah you did" he says and looks over the balcony. "the pool is right below me" he says. "don't you dare jump off of that" amora says and he smiles. "i might just" he says and she rolls her eyes.

- later that day -

the girls get ready and leave the hotel to explore. they end up finding a market and amora takes some pictures. they look around and amora goes over to a stall.

"oh my days you lot need to try these right now" amora says and calls them over. she buys a bag full of guinep/quenepas and hands them one each.

"my dad calls these guineps back home they're sooo fucking good" she says as they eat them. they keep walking and buy some souvenirs.

amora sees a place selling clothes and goes over there. "i've got something very special for you" the vendor says and holds up a string dress. amora nods and gives her the money.

after around an hour they walk back to the hotel and put on something comfier to hike in. they all start walking to go meet the boys at their place. they finally arrive and amora knocks the door.

duke opens up and pulls her in for a hug. "ight we leaving in like 10 minutes" he says as they go inside to the living room. they sit on the couch and duke comes over. he gestures amora over and they leave the room.

"you look good as fuck rn" he says and she smiles. "i just threw this on" she says. he twirls his finger telling her to spin and she spins. "DAMN" he says and she giggles.

the boys finally get ready to go and they start walking. amora holds dukes hand as she walks and they walk ahead of the rest of them. "didn't know you were so athletic" duke says and amora scoffs.

"have you met me?" she says. "see i'm already learning shit about you" he says and she smiles.

"you got any siblings?" he asks and she shakes her head. "i've got only child syndrome unfortunately" she says "you got any?". "yeah i got two younger brothers. they sorta shaped me into me" he says.

"are you an introvert or an extrovert?" he asks. "i'm definitely an extrovert but when i'm nervous there's actually no telling" she says.

they keep talking as they walk up the massive hill together. "what's your biggest goal in life?" duke asks. "i want my dad to be able to come back to the UK" she says and looks at him.

"where is he?" duke asks. "he got deported when i was like 13 cause he's from jamaica" amora answers "it's not even really safe over there".

"what's your biggest goal?" she asks. "i wanna find my true love like the person imma spend the rest of my life with" he says and she smiles.

"you've got a great heart you know that?" amora says and he pecks her lips. they get up to the top of the first hill befor everyone else so stay stand at the top and wait for them.

"what do you find the hardest about being a model and influencer?" he asks. "it's the hate comments oh god. it's like my forehead or my nose" she says "one time i did a shoot when i was still tanned from holiday and ppl were being like sooo racist".

"damnn im sorry you have to go through that". "what's yours?" she asks. "like probably when i can't even walk anywhere especially somewhere important without being ambushed type shit. i do be liking my space" he says.

the rest of them finally get up the hill and they continue with their walk

to be continued